Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What's Doom up to now? Last I remember he was beefing with Mephisto as Iron Man.

Couldn't tell you for sure as Two-In-One and GOTG/Infinity Countdown are the only comics I've read since Secret Empire.

In 2in1 he's still "Infamous Ironman" and Doom wants to find out what happened to Richards and what technology Reed left in case of his death, so he can use it "for good".

teacher

All Star
Daps
What's so special?

Please elaborate sir

First appearance and origin of Cosmic Ghost Rider who was the Punisher. Thanos vs The Fallen one. The last issue that drops next month is going to be present day thanos vs future thanos battle for who marry’s Lady Death. If you plan on copping you have to get it day one or it will be sold out. The comics ebay is going crazy over start at #13 the marvel legacy start. All the issues will probably be popping when infinity war drops. The first 12 issues are good to IMO just no first appearances of anyone.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
First appearance and origin of Cosmic Ghost Rider who was the Punisher. Thanos vs The Fallen one. The last issue that drops next month is going to be present day thanos vs future thanos battle for who marry’s Lady Death. If you plan on copping you have to get it day one or it will be sold out. The comics ebay is going crazy over start at #13 the marvel legacy start. All the issues will probably be popping when infinity war drops. The first 12 issues are good to IMO just no first appearances of anyone.
Comic nerds really going crazy over Thanos vs future Thanos? :mjlol:

I can see why for the first appearance, but the rest? :patrice:

And the series is already ending?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

I've got every issue plus a few variants (phoenix force Thanos)

Salute

teacher

All Star
Daps
Comic nerds really going crazy over Thanos vs future Thanos? :mjlol:

I can see why for the first appearance, but the rest? :patrice:

And the series is already ending?

They going crazy probably because of Infinity war? But it is a fun story. Future Thanos rules the universe he beat everyone adam warlock, celestials, beyonder, galactus etc. But all he wants is the love of death. But he is shook of the fallen one (powered up silver surfer) so he gets the help of prime thanos to defeat him. The reason he keeps cosmic ghost rider around is because is because he does that show you your sins trick when you look into his eyes that usually makes people want to kill themselves but not thanos :mjlol: It’s how he gets high or enjoyment :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They really can’t do much all this takes place the end of the universe. Thanos killed everyone to win Death’s love. Unless you tryna watch Thanos smash :dame:
I haven't been reading it. I bought the hip hop variant of ish 1. Decided to hold off until the trades drop. Hoping an omnibus drops since it's, what, 18 issues?

Sounds like some good shyt.