Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
cw024.jpg

:francis: you'd have to be dumb as bricks to have Hydro-Man's powers and lose to a nikka with knives on his hands.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They going crazy probably because of Infinity war? But it is a fun story. Future Thanos rules the universe he beat everyone adam warlock, celestials, beyonder, galactus etc. But all he wants is the love of death. But he is shook of the fallen one (powered up silver surfer) so he gets the help of prime thanos to defeat him. The reason he keeps cosmic ghost rider around is because is because he does that show you your sins trick when you look into his eyes that usually makes people want to kill themselves but not thanos :mjlol: It’s how he gets high or enjoyment :russ:

Im enjoying the book i just wish these new stories would highlight more of Thanos’ intellect and cunning when defeating people not just him tanking nikkas best hit or energy blast then choke slamming or blasting them back. Lets see him use some of that dark magic death taught him or some of his tech just to switch it up. He got 10 million ways to kill nikkas so why not show it

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he got aged up to his normal self after he killed off a few of the Old Gods. or was the final step going to be him taking out Wonder Woman?
I'm guessing they'll explain it when Justice League Odyssey comes out.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field