Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The concept of Batman: White Knight is corny as hell

First, I'm tired of this train of thought that "heroes cause more damage than villains." And of all villains Joker?!?

Maybe in this universe he's only caused a bit of mayhem and never killed anyone. But, dude got out of jail and running for office and people rallying behind him over POLICE BRUTALITY?!

That part is insulting; we know Joker as a mass killer, theft, rapist and terrorist. What gives a damn about him being beat? :snoop:
I think the idea is right but the execution is definitely lacking. In the end it is difficult to see or understand what Sean Murphy's point is, if he even has one, or he just wanted to push this elseworld's story.

teacher

All Star
Daps
For me the Annual ranking was Mcgregor>Priest>Hudlin

The Mcgregor story resonates more if you read his run

Hudlin>mcgregor>>>>>priest

Priest story was trash always tryna put his trash characters in the forefront, if it ain’t white it ain’t right :camby:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
KILL OR BE KILLED #16 was okay. An improvement over the past couple of issue, but Im still debating if I want to continue or not.

Conversely, I read CRIMINAL: WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME and was reminded at how good Brubaker can be when he's on. Idk if it's the higher concept or what, but what he lacks in KOBk he never lacks in Criminal

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Pool Guy trollin the shyt outa Cap this whole issue!
:mjlol:

3oZYxuk.jpg

ASlYnxm.jpg

:deadmanny:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The concept of Batman: White Knight is corny as hell

First, I'm tired of this train of thought that "heroes cause more damage than villains." And of all villains Joker?!?

Maybe in this universe he's only caused a bit of mayhem and never killed anyone. But, dude got out of jail and running for office and people rallying behind him over POLICE BRUTALITY?!

That part is insulting; we know Joker as a mass killer, theft, rapist and terrorist. What gives a damn about him being beat? :snoop:
It's corny but I've been enjoying it somewhat except that last issue. No way would Nightwing help to bring Batman into custody no matter what. I did like seeing the 1989 Batmobile make an appearance though.