Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

teacher

All Star
Daps
I haven't been reading it. I bought the hip hop variant of ish 1. Decided to hold off until the trades drop. Hoping an omnibus drops since it's, what, 18 issues?

Sounds like some good shyt.

Yea i enjoyed the entire series....but the latest sh!t is fukkery on a hundred thousand trillion. 18 issues is good for a minibus or some sort of HC since it’s begining to heat up

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FRANK MILLER Developing 5 New Projects With DC Comics
SUPERMAN-YEAR-ONE-1.jpg

SUPERMANyr1_INT-1.jpg

SUPERMANyr1_INT-2.jpg

SUPERMANyr1_INT-3.jpg

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Hulk Smash! The Strongest There is and The Immortal One is back. Bout to hit the Comic Shop and get The Immortal Hulk and The Avengers, Hulk already smashing.

I rank this incarnation of the Hulk with in the top 5, This Hulk seems like he have The Power Scale of The Green Scar but more ruthless

1) World Breaker Hulk
2) The Green Scar
3) Mastero
4) The Immortal Hulk
5) The Savage Hulk

teacher

All Star
Daps
Hulk Smash! The Strongest There is and The Immortal One is back. Bout to hit the Comic Shop and get The Immortal Hulk and The Avengers, Hulk already smashing.

I rank this incarnation of the Hulk with in the top 5, This Hulk seems like he have The Power Scale of The Green Scar but more ruthless

1) World Breaker Hulk
2) The Green Scar
3) Mastero
4) The Immortal Hulk
5) The Savage Hulk

No love for Totally Awesome Hulk? :mjpls:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
X-Men Gold with the Orange is the New Black shenanigans.
:deadmanny:

This Doctor Strange shyt with Mephisto taking over Vegas is kinda ill tho.
:ohhh:

the team Wong put together to rescue Strange

mrtuE0k.jpg

FYbyByZ.jpg

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Darkseid is perhaps the most feared — and most powerful — villains in the entire DC Universe. The ruler of Apokolips has faced the Justice League on numerous occasions, but come July he’ll be counted as one of its members in Justice League Odyssey, from the creative team of writer Joshua Williamson and artist Stjepan Sejic.

The announcement was made Saturday at WonderCon during DC’s Publishing Panel. Joining Darkseid on Justice League Odyssey are Cyborg, Starfire, Jessica Cruz and Azrael. “He is their Hannibal Lecter,” writer Scott Snyder said during the panel, adding that he advocated for the title to be called “Justice League WTF.”

RELATED: Two Justice League Series Announced from Tynion, Martinez, Williamson & Sejic

Sejic’s cover for Justice League Odyssey shows Darkseid standing behind the remaining roster, with a dark orb hovering over his open hands. This won’t be the first time the Justice League works with one of their longtime villains; the four-issue miniseries Justice League: No Justice sees Brainiac assemble heroes and villains from across the DC Universe to confront an upcoming threat.

odyssey-cover.jpg

Other notes:

-Hall of Justice returning as JL HQ after Metal ends.

-Lobo's daughter is a new character in Teen Titans.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X-Men Gold with the Orange is the New Black shenanigans.
:deadmanny:

This Doctor Strange shyt with Mephisto taking over Vegas is kinda ill tho.
:ohhh:

the team Wong put together to rescue Strange

mrtuE0k.jpg

FYbyByZ.jpg
I was wondering about this. I have Doctor Strange on my pull list and didn't want to feel obligated to this tie-in unless it was actually good. That supporting cast though might've just pushed me over the edge to cop. Is it two or three issues in?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I was wondering about this. I have Doctor Strange on my pull list and didn't want to feel obligated to this tie-in unless it was actually good. That supporting cast though might've just pushed me over the edge to cop. Is it two or three issues in?
3 issues in.
Plus Ben Reilly Scarlett Spider.
So start with Damnnation #1 then Scarlett Spider #13 then Damnnation #2 and #3.
Its pretty good.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2