Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get it breh. And what makes it worse is if you know how publishing works, these ideas have been in the works for years. shyt doesn’t just happen. It costs too much for shyt like that to just happen.

Like when peter unmasked in civil war and they said this would bring years worth of stories to tell with a peter Parker who had no secret identity. Then one fukking year later they put that genie back in the bottle with one more day. :russ: That decision didn’t happen at that moment. It happened at least a year or two before. So they knew they had no intentions of telling stories about peter being unmasked. They just sold us the bill of goods. :francis:
I stopped buying spider man for a while after that.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Terra was still alive at the end so I think it stands to reason Marky would also be alive. The issue him and Mark had seemed to get resolved during their battle and Mark made him understand that he was needed on earth hence his story arc completed. What is odd was that Mark and Eve never had anymore children based on how both of them operate it stands to reason one or two more kids should have happened.
Eve and Mark have a lot of sex.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Really about to just start buying trades. This single issue shyt is for the birds now since they clearly keep pulling pump fakes
That's the way to go these days and do it through Comixology. Wait for reviews on the story arcs and then wait for sales. A lot of what both companies put out looks like garbage and you'll go broke trying to keep up with it every week.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's the way to go these days and do it through Comixology. Wait for reviews on the story arcs and then wait for sales. A lot of what both companies put out looks line garbage and you'll go broke trying to keep up with it every week.

I don’t give a shyt about reviews for the most part. I stick to characters I like and go for the ride. Of course @BXKingPin82 gave me the best way to read and save money

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finished the Countdown intro. Some questions:

How did Pym merge with Ultron?

It was.... some weird shyt in Avengers. They basically threw Pym in the bushes when the Ant-Man movie came out. You know how marvel is.

How is Magus back?

I've always had this theory that when Adam wiped out his own future to prevent The Magus from coming about, that he wiped out an absolute set in stone future.

The Universe compensates for this in a few ways:

Adam and Thanos are outside of the influence of things like Chaos and Order. (prolly just Adam now, since Thanos has been Movie-tized).

The Magus HAS to exist, because he has to. He's inevitable. The timeline where The Universal Church of Truth came to be was wiped out completely. Adam never got mindraped by The In-Betweener. But The Magus was supposed to exist, so he does. I kinda feel like if The Magus doesn't exist or dies, The Universe will simply create another one. It seems like it has, at least 4 times.

Sort of like how Adam dies, then just magically pops back up, even though folks like Galactus will kill him and be surprised when he just.... reappears.

3246428-9249008328-vsgal.jpg

3246429-8976299196-vsgal.jpg

:dead: at Turk with a stone.

:russ: turk, at this point, has to be one of the most important nikkas in marvel history.

My REAL questions after reading the issue....

1. Why are the gems different colors now?

oh, I'm sorry. "Stones." :stopitslime:

2. :russ: they petty asses REALLY drew DC's Shazam/Captain Marvel holing a gem