Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Been reading various issues of Iron Doom. Enjoying the ride. What's Doom doing now?

Also, might actually go out and buy the Infinity Stones comic. I'm a fan of the stones/gem saga, I'm curious to see what they do here. :jbhmm:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I feel the same way. We never got a Zandle atonement story. Did Marky die?

no, but he grew to resent Mark since he left him alone on earth and never came back to see him. They ended up fighting.

Terra was still alive at the end so I think it stands to reason Marky would also be alive. The issue him and Mark had seemed to get resolved during their battle and Mark made him understand that he was needed on earth hence his story arc completed. What is odd was that Mark and Eve never had anymore children based on how both of them operate it stands to reason one or two more kids should have happened.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
did anyone understand Metal Wild Hunt?

Cause that shyt had me confused and annoyed :duims:

They could of dropped that shyt as issue 5 of Metal and just made it a 7 issue arc

Nah, I don't know if I'ma fukk with DC 'events" from here on- yeah we all know I'm lying.

But you can't have an event and leave gaps in the shipping schedule like that while your "regular" books still tell regular stories. Breaks the narrative. Book comes out, you don't even care anymore.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Avengers relaunch in May

Jason Aaron n Ed McGuiness

Avengers-1-May-2018-300x446.jpg

They say it’s gonna be like Aaron’s previous stuff like time jumping, going to the future n past eras of characters.

AKA "MainStream MediAvengers".

what the hell they do to my Jen, though.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Can’t believe Invincible ended I have been reading that since 2006. It was a bittersweet ending that left some questions unanswered.

Yea some questions left unanswered but I'm fine with how it ended. Hopefully we can get a animated series now that it's done.

Aren't there a few more issues left?

Nope the one that just came out is it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
These motherfukkers are launching number 1s again after making such a big deal of going back to original numbering last year:russ:

Marvel Comics announces line-wide relaunch ‘Fresh Start’ (update)

Why do I even bother with them anymore:francis:

This is as milque toast a book change as possible and probably means the new people involved want to get those "not my captain America, not my Thor, not my Iron man," fans back. I really hope they find some way to keep switching up the status quo with the Heroes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is as milque toast a book change as possible and probably means the new people involved want to get those "not my captain America, not my Thor, not my Iron man," fans back. I really hope they find some way to keep switching up the status quo with the Heroes.

Nah they did that with legacy already lol. This is just to sell more books. Again.