Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
She hulk is looking brolic as fukk. I hope thats temporary. and is that strange as sorceror supreme or stark? And is this the first time a ghost rider has been on the avengers?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
These motherfukkers are launching number 1s again after making such a big deal of going back to original numbering last year:russ:

Marvel Comics announces line-wide relaunch ‘Fresh Start’ (update)

Why do I even bother with them anymore:francis:

It's a back and forth. When they want to push a new character, it's a 1st issue, when the allure wears off, back to original numbering. I guess they feel they can pull in New readers with number ones, but it doesn't really seem to be the case

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's a back and forth. When they want to push a new character, it's a 1st issue, when the allure wears off, back to original numbering. I guess they feel they can pull in New readers with number ones, but it doesn't really seem to be the case

Companies have been doing it forever but it feels like there used to be more time in between. Legacy just launched less than a year ago and already it's like yeah nah kill that noise. RELAUNCH

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Companies have been doing it forever but it feels like there used to be more time in between. Legacy just launched less than a year ago and already it's like yeah nah kill that noise. RELAUNCH

Legacy seems to be a bigger fukk up than they expected. It's like marvel has been fumbling the ball to a damn safety since all new started. The synergy shyt is a dumb idea

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The synergy thing has never translated for them. What are the fan complaints of legacy?

Pretty much some of the carry overs from the previous run(America, ice man) were still terrible. As well as how secret empire was handled. Luckily They are starting to trim the fat