Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
what is there to reboot? the most they should do is bring back fan favorites and make mutants fertile again

From my understanding,the X-Men comics have been stagnant because they didn't own the rights. Also, I believe they killed the Fantasic Four because of the same reason. (correct me if I am wrong)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
From my understanding,the X-Men comics have been stagnant because they didn't own the rights. Also, I believe they killed the Fantasic Four because of the same reason. (correct me if I am wrong)
The Fantastic Four aren't dead. I don't follow them but from what I last read Human Torch was with the Avengers Unity Squad(Uncanny Avengers), The Thing was with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and Reed and Sue were exploring space or the negative zone or whatever.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

The X-Men had some excellent books when that rumor was rampant. They just kept dropping every potential storyline they had for them, to align them with whatever the Avengers had going on. The books would start off great, then....they reset the premise.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Fantastic Four aren't dead. I don't follow them but from what I last read Human Torch was with the Avengers Unity Squad(Uncanny Avengers), The Thing was with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and Reed and Sue were exploring space or the negative zone or whatever.
Reed, Sue and the children have vanished after Secret Wars. Johnny and Ben are on earth and only just now have started dealing with their legacy.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
bn59qg7te3601.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
How would you rank the fantastic four members from your most to least favorite (or interesting)? 1 to 4.