Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone read Black Panther: Long Live The King? It's a comixology exclusive. Havent read it but the art looks ok so far.

This DC holiday sale on Comixology :wow:
I got to hold myself back from buying too much
There is a marvel sale too. And use the code READ COMICS for an additional 15%

Comixology feeds the people.

I went overbpard but these prices cant be beat. I got all 4 volumes of Hickman's F4 for less than 8 dollars.:wow:

anJHay2.jpg

jDYLYsk.jpg

Plus books of doom

@Cobratron i got it from reddit

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone read Black Panther: Long Live The King? It's a comixology exclusive. Havent read it but the art looks ok so far.

There is a marvel sale too. And use the code READ COMICS for an additional 15%

Comixology feeds the people.

I went overbpard but these prices cant be beat. I got all 4 volumes of Hickman's F4 for less than 8 dollars.:wow:

anJHay2.jpg

jDYLYsk.jpg

Plus books of doom

@Cobratron i got it from reddit
:wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the Thanos 'The End' book and I really enjoyed it. Does this dude really simp Death at every chance he gets though? :russ:

I picked up Spiderman Kraven's Last Hunt and Daredevil Born Again from the library. :eat:
Read infinity gauntlet. Dude kills half the universe and that bytch still ain't satisfied. :stopitslime:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Good article. I do disagree with the author on one particular part: bringing Cyborg back to the Teen Titans isn't necessary and won't solve the core issues that Cyborg suffers from.

What Cyborg needs is a writer to give him a notable overhaul and place him in scenarios in which Cyborg can be taken seriously and even be considered at the level of his Justice League teammates.

Black Panther got a similar facelift when Christopher Priest got hold of the character, and that completely changed the trajectory of the character ever since.

Cyborg needs his "Christopher Priest", whoever he or she may be.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Good article. I do disagree with the author on one particular part: bringing Cyborg back to the Teen Titans isn't necessary and won't solve the core issues that Cyborg suffers from.

What Cyborg needs is a writer to give him a notable overhaul and place him in scenarios in which Cyborg can be taken seriously and even be considered at the level of his Justice League teammates.

Black Panther got a similar facelift when Christopher Priest got hold of the character, and that completely changed the trajectory of the character ever since.

Cyborg needs his "Christopher Priest", whoever he or she may be.
Priest is actually writing Justice League right now and in his second issue he is already addressing Cyborg's blackness and had an alien ask Cyborg why the hell he isn't leading the Justice League since his tech makes him literally more advanced than the others. So it seems it's already happening.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
buncha fake Ms.Marvels runnin round Jersey City now that Kamalas in hiding with the Inhumans.
:russ:

shyt reminds me of the beginning of the Dark Knight!
:mjlol:

i think it was the Dark Knight.
:patrice: