Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
How would you rank the fantastic four members from your most to least favorite (or interesting)? 1 to 4.
Johnny
Sue
full

Ben

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
reed
johnny
sue
ben

ben needs a new power set . hes the most popular of the 4, but also the most stagnant power wise

Johnny
Sue
Reed
Ben

And agreed. Ben needs a new powerset similar to Luke. There are much better bricks than the Thing.

reed
sue
johnny
ben

out of the four I would want reed powers.

Johnny
Sue
full

Ben

Bbbut he the loveable blue eyed..:mjcry:

:lolbron:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What's wrong with Ben? If Anything Sue is the least interesting. She's more of a potential jump off than anything

Reeds stretch abilities give him shape shifting powers. Hes able to stretch his brain to make himself smarter.

Sue could be a damn assassin If she wanted to. Make invisible pockets in people and expand them like balloons, or suffocate people, or just hit people with a force balloon that's like being hot by a speeding car.

Johnny is a slacker, but when he's on, he's dangerous. Able to hit supernova levels with his heat, and is even able to do shyt with sues invisible power that she didn't know of when they switched powers and he became galactus' Herald.

Ben is a bruiser. Who's outer skin is stone. That's it

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Valid question @nieman :lupe:
Feasible answer @parallax :ohhh:

Reeds stretch abilities give him shape shifting powers. Hes able to stretch his brain to make himself smarter.

Sue could be a damn assassin If she wanted to. Make invisible pockets in people and expand them like balloons, or suffocate people, or just hit people with a force balloon that's like being hot by a speeding car.

Johnny is a slacker, but when he's on, he's dangerous. Able to hit supernova levels with his heat, and is even able to do shyt with sues invisible power that she didn't know of when they switched powers and he became galactus' Herald.

Ben is a bruiser. Who's outer skin is stone. That's it

"Reed Richards is fantastic" :smugdraper:

"Sue can fade from sight ":steviej:

"Johnny is the human torch!" :banderas:

"The. thing. just. loves. to. fight ":ld:

"Just call the four...! Fantastic Four! (Don't need no more :wow:)!"

Fantastic Four! :ohlawd:

How would you rank the fantastic four members from your most to least favorite (or interesting)? 1 to 4.

@Mr. Negative @TheGodling @MartyMcFly @Mic-Nificent @richaveli83 @Bigbigguy @BXKingPin82 @Young Bishop @He Who Posts Well @Easy-E

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't really find the fantastic four that interesting. I like Valeria the most..especially when she thought she was Doom and Sue's daughter.

Sue is the one that needs a super big storyline though..enough of the Reed saves everyone craziness.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

@Mr. Negative @TheGodling @MartyMcFly @Mic-Nificent @richaveli83 @Bigbigguy @BXKingPin82 @Young Bishop @He Who Posts Well @Easy-E

I watched the cartoon but was never a huge fan. I only like the Thing because I enjoyed watching how he dealt with being the 'thing' and him finding love with the blind chick. I don't really care for anyone else.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Never really was a big fan. I did like the Lee/Kirby run in the 60's and the Byrne run in the 80's but other than that I really don't give them any attention. The second season of the 90's animated series was dope though.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody