Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My CRAZY cac Marvel character is BACK!:blessed::blessed::blessed:
the-sentry-doctor-strange-1063814.jpg

This is the ONLY reason why I returned to comics in YEARS. lol.

im gonna need some context. has he just been floating in space all this time?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just read Venom INC. If you're a Venom fan then pick this up. Agent Venom looks dope as fukk now.:wow: The ONLY symbiotes that should be around are Venom, Anti-Venom(Agent venom) and Carnage, the rest should be killed off.

im gonna need some context. has he just been floating in space all this time?

I'm wondering too. Last we saw him he was Deathseed and was moving one of the Celestials to a far away place.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Just read Venom INC. If you're a Venom fan then pick this up. Agent Venom looks dope as fukk now.:wow: The ONLY symbiotes that should be around are Venom, Anti-Venom(Agent venom) and Carnage, the rest should be killed off.

I'm wondering too. Last we saw him he was Deathseed and was moving one of the Celestials to a far away place.

maybe the multiverse collapsing knocked him the fukk out and he ended up in marvels version of the bleed where omni man and blue marvels son were. otherwise, i dont know where the hell he could have been

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Assuming this or the next one is his swan song arc, I'll give Bendis credit for always pulling a new superpower out his ass to individualize Miles and have him inexplicably curb stomp villains above his weight class.

He failed Miles as far as character growth but he stay piling on the feats for the kid. Miles would be an OP video game character :russ:
Cacs hate Miles lol.
This just gave his haters more ammo to complain about. :dead:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
me and my son would pick Sentry and Hyperion in LEGOS and would WRECK SHOP in that shyt!
last i saw that character was in World War Hulk

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ink AND Armor on an X-Mission? Pulled from obscurity. Armor was like 4 X-Pushes ago (Pixie, Hope, Idie...) Can we get Dust back?

I was suprised to see them.

Armor all growed up. I wonder why they didn't give her and Logan any real rapport. Seems like they just dropped her being Jubillee 2.0/Kitty 3.0

Never even thought about Ink. He seemed generic, but looking at his powerset he should be on some other shyt.

That ending to Astonishing X-Men :patrice: I dunno, brehs.....

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was suprised to see them.

Armor all growed up. I wonder why they didn't give her and Logan any real rapport. Seems like they just dropped her being Jubillee 2.0/Kitty 3.0

Never even thought about Ink. He seemed generic, but looking at his powerset he should be on some other shyt.

That ending to Astonishing X-Men :patrice: I dunno, brehs.....

Kurt should of waited:francis: