Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Petitions don't do shyt lol

Coates basically making Wakandans the African versions of Christopher Columbus is some disgusting shyt. This shyt wouldn't fly if a writer of a different race pulled that shyt.

RCO017_w.jpg

RCO018.jpg

Basically they villains in this story inhabited Wakanda before the humans came and they kicked them out

lowkey writers do what the Label/ company tells them to do. No different from the movies. It's all social engineering...

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
RCO001.jpg

:mjgrin: Prolly my favorite Marvel book right now. Art is on point and in your face, I don't even really like these characters outside of this book (except KamalaKhan). They just..... work together, even while barely standing each other.

I also hope Magik stays.

:mjlol: Sinister shytted on them and bounced and STILL manipulated them.
Is that moon girl

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The Punisher-WAR MACHINE PART 1: I like the idea and set up, but Rosenberg bores me. Hes teetering toward my bad side as a writer, and the art is decent at best which sucks because the cover is so good.

He looks fukking fat in the suit:mjlol:

ib142evb57yz.jpg

I might check out the next issue but it better not waste my time
yeah.

it works. :mjgrin:
Speaking of

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Assuming this or the next one is his swan song arc, I'll give Bendis credit for always pulling a new superpower out his ass to individualize Miles and have him inexplicably curb stomp villains above his weight class.

He failed Miles as far as character growth but he stay piling on the feats for the kid. Miles would be an OP video game character :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming this or the next one is his swan song arc, I'll give Bendis credit for always pulling a new superpower out his ass to individualize Miles and have him inexplicably curb stomp villains above his weight class.

He failed Miles as far as character growth but he stay piling on the feats for the kid. Miles would be an OP video game character :russ:
what can he do