Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:what: Jesus Christ!

Carol in Avengers

Carol runs Alpha Flight

Carol in Ultimates

Carol CAROL CAROL!!!

angry.gif

got my nikka spazzin on some elmer fudd "wabbits wuv cawwitz" shyt :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Caught up with a few things first of all despite me hating the direction black panther has been going in y'all hyped up the whole settlers angle a bit and it isn't half as bad as people have hyped it up to be with context.

Secondly Thanos :blessed: as always
Thirdly dooms day clock #1 :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Thanos story is pretty good but dont like how they are getting rid of his uniqueness. Anyways Christopher Priesty is one of my favorite writers and I know he is writing Deathstroke who I also like. I havent been reading DC in a LONG time but I may give this a shot.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just read the last Spider-Man issue. Looks like they are trying to distance Miles from the Spider-Man mantle. I understand how it can be confusing to have two dudes be Spider-Man in the same universe, but it still feels like a demotion and I don't like it.
I don't care what people say. The whole purpose of Miles is dumb and was just another dumb creation by Bendis. There doesn't need to be two Spideys. Miles has enough different powers from Parker that he doesnt need to be called Spider-Man anymore. I hope it is a demotion.