Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Might be a Magik or Psylocke series...theyve had a decent push for the last 5 years and now they in the background suddenly.

The-New-Mutants-Dead-Souls-Cover.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
MISTER MIRACLE #2-4: Im really interested in where this is going but i want it to start happening already. Enough of the coy, vague shyt, and lets start advancing tthe plot. The art is great but i am getting a bit tired of the repetitive frames; theyll reuse the same image but just the tiniest alteration to give it some little quirk. It's lazy.

XO MAN'O'WAR #1: Not bad. Interesting even if it's cliched to start. The art is fantastic and the book quality is top notch. Im definitely going to pick up a few more.

DEADPOOL VS THE PUNISHER#4: Waste of time.:snoop:

THANOS #3: My first Thanos issue and it was terrific. Great writing and art. My store didnt have the 1 and 2, so i guess ill buy the trade, then pick up the monthlys.

DEATHSTROKE #1: Priest got me interested with this one. :leon: how good does this get? should i buy the trade or go with singles?

Anyone have the unlimited comixology account? Seems worth it for just 6 dollars a month but most of the selection aint all that:patrice:

shanks

All Star
Daps
I want to start reading Black Panther and other comics.

Is it a good idea to start with Christopher Priest's Black Panther?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Whats the ratio you guys buy comics or use comixology?

Is comicology good on a phone?

Theyre having 50% off dc annuals right now
Like books I actually buy physical comics. Reading a book or comic on my phone/tablet is just not for me. I like to physically flip through the pages. I get more enjoyment that way than scrolling on a phone or tablet.