Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I dapped that shyt because I found it funny but in all honesty your way off with that comparison...
Idgaf :manny:

shyt is jokes

This cat pretended to be Japanese in order to break Marvel's tiles about editors and writers. Ends up becoming EIC.

Meanwhile, most actual Asian American creators can't even get a backup story in Marvel books.

America is a trip.
Reminds me of the story 2-3 years back of the white woman who pretended to be black and rose up the ranks of the NAACP before getting exposed.

Marvel just couldn't help but stumble over themselves with the PR, especially since this guy was being hyped as being "cultured and big on diversity".

Tho in a sense I guess no lies were told there :troll:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
RCO001.jpg

:mjgrin: Prolly my favorite Marvel book right now. Art is on point and in your face, I don't even really like these characters outside of this book (except KamalaKhan). They just..... work together, even while barely standing each other.

I also hope Magik stays.

:mjlol: Sinister shytted on them and bounced and STILL manipulated them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
RCO001.jpg

:mjgrin: Prolly my favorite Marvel book right now. Art is on point and in your face, I don't even really like these characters outside of this book (except KamalaKhan). They just..... work together, even while barely standing each other.

I also hope Magik stays.

:mjlol: Sinister shytted on them and bounced and STILL manipulated them.
Came out today? Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm still betting on X-Men: Black.

that other series, it'll prolly be some shyt that lasts all of 8 issues that nobody asked for. Tagline will say "FINALLY! IN THEIR OWN SERIES!"
Might be a Magik or Psylocke series...theyve had a decent push for the last 5 years and now they in the background suddenly.