Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_0.1_McGuinness_Variant_Textless.jpg

What happened to the mask? That's his trademark :childplease:marvel going to take away all his roguelike Han Soloesque qualities

Do you recommend old GoG.....never read any...I was gonna start with this new series

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Do you recommend old GoG.....never read any...I was gonna start with this new series

You need to start over and read the whole marvel cosmic shyt goin back at least till Annihilation. Read all those along with Nova and GotG in the order the story goes. Marcel's cosmic shyt is my favorite shyt in comics.

I miss Richard Rider, brehs. He ever make it out of that negative zone shyt with Thanos and Star-Lord?

Nova is probably tied with Booster Gold as my favorite book of all time for rel. Rider's run as the solo Nova was some epic shyt

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_0.1_McGuinness_Variant_Textless.jpg

What happened to the mask? That's his trademark :childplease:marvel going to take away all his roguelike Han Soloesque qualities

This new starlord is a younger version of Peter. The older starlord is either dead or trapped in the cancerverse with nova prime(Richard rider)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
You need to start over and read the whole marvel cosmic shyt goin back at least till Annihilation. Read all those along with Nova and GotG in the order the story goes. Marcel's cosmic shyt is my favorite shyt in comics.

I miss Richard Rider, brehs. He ever make it out of that negative zone shyt with Thanos and Star-Lord?

Nova is probably tied with Booster Gold as my favorite book of all time for rel. Rider's run as the solo Nova was some epic shyt

WORD!!! DnA was doing some epic storylines....now Bendis and Loeb bout to screw it up, :damn:

Also peep DnA's "Heroes For Hire" and "Villains For Hire". It ain't cosmic, but its some good stuff.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes like someone else said go read nova and gog up until annihilation . I don't remember after it though lol I never got the trade . But it was piff sort of like when johns was first doing gl until he took over dc . Yes it's similar to booster gold they have there own adventures And anyone can get it
This new starlord is a younger version of Peter. The older starlord is either dead or trapped in the cancerverse with nova prime(Richard rider)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was the og. How'd that happen? :childplease: in what comic so I can track it down . I'm definitely getting gog .1 to see how it looks but come on if they took all his unique traits away :sadbron:.
Oooooh and Latino report has a maybe big spoiler for iron man 3
latino-review.com by Mobify
it's a deep space iron man toy from iron man 3 apparently he flies into space and meets the guardians at the end :smugfavre::gladbron: and Then he shows up in the end of the guardians

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WORD!!! DnA was doing some epic storylines....now Bendis and Loeb bout to screw it up, :damn:

Also peep DnA's "Heroes For Hire" and "Villains For Hire". It ain't cosmic, but its some good stuff.

Bendis sounds like he wanted to write some other comic star jammers perhaps :dwillhuh: or space avengers. And drax looks like hulk :wtb:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes like someone else said go read nova and gog up until annihilation . I don't remember after it though lol I never got the trade . But it was piff sort of like when johns was first doing gl until he took over dc . Yes it's similar to booster gold they have there own adventures And anyone can get it

I thought it was the og. How'd that happen? :childplease: in what comic so I can track it down . I'm definitely getting gog .1 to see how it looks but come on if they took all his unique traits away :sadbron:.
Oooooh and Latino report has a maybe big spoiler for iron man 3
latino-review.com by Mobify
it's a deep space iron man toy from iron man 3 apparently he flies into space and meets the guardians at the end :smugfavre::gladbron: and Then he shows up in the end of the guardians

Sounds like Latino review is full of shyt....That's basically what happens at the end of the most recent arc of Iron Man. Just because there's a toy doesn't mean it has anything to do with the movie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like Latino review is full of shyt....That's basically what happens at the end of the most recent arc of Iron Man. Just because there's a toy doesn't mean it has anything to do with the movie.

Well the toy says iron man 3 on it. :yeshrug: and they do break alot of stories .

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the toy says iron man 3 on it. :yeshrug: and they do break alot of stories .

They also broke the story that Black Panther was going to be the next new film project from Marvel Studios.

As for the Toy I'm sure it's part of the Iron Man 3 merchandise but a lot of that stuff has nothing to do with the actual films.

There was a Crimson Dynamo toy for Iron Man 2 and some of the Avengers toys had voice recordings of people saying lines that weren't even in the movie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also broke the story that Black Panther was going to be the next new film project from Marvel Studios.

As for the Toy I'm sure it's part of the Iron Man 3 merchandise but a lot of that stuff has nothing to do with the actual films.

There was a Crimson Dynamo toy for Iron Man 2 and some of the Avengers toys had voice recordings of people saying lines that weren't even in the movie.
Very true they aren't 100% but most movie sites aren't . They do to seem get alot of scoops but your right I believe it was them saying the skrulls were in avengers . So yeah the get stuff wrong it would be cool though .
Edit : rdj also talked about friends or something being in the atmosphere in im3

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The punisher series are wrapping up so i might go through them

superior Spiderman # 2 and daredevil as well