Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
batman5.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I wonder what Joker has under the lid of that serving tray. It has to be something that will upset the "Bat babies" but also unnerves the Penguin and Two-Face.
I'm guessing he skinned Alfred's face.

this joker is too damn scary but his antics have been :lawd: tho

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this joker is too damn scary but his antics have been :lawd: tho

The way Snyder has been building this up, it almost has to be Alfred. Killing Robin has been done already and every other bat character has a monthly series. With the bulls up, if we don't get a big death, it would be a cop out.

The only other thing I can think of is joker digging up Batman parents and putting the joker grin on their skulls but that is a huge reach. I feel bad for Alfred

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah makes sense :sadcam: alfred was the glue that held the bat family together all these years. I wonder who could replace him? Lucious Fox perhaps?

1358374434.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Read New Avengers and I gotta disagree with everybody about Cap not belonging there. They need him to be their conscience and reign them in otherwise they would immediately go to the dark side option before even trying any other way.
Cap goes away and all of these heroes fall into Dr. Doom mode of the ends justifying the means.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read New Avengers and I gotta disagree with everybody about Cap not belonging there. They need him to be their conscience and reign them in otherwise they would immediately go to the dark side option before even trying any other way.
Cap goes away and all of these heroes fall into Dr. Doom mode of the ends justifying the means.

They always was the group of guys that always "took it there" is it was good or not... having cap being the almighty moral compass Boy Scout it going to get in away of that

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the role that Panther is going to play. Hickman said in multiple interviews that T'Challa is going to be the moral center/compass for the group.

Keep in mind Panther actually hates the idea of the Illuminati and he only called them together because he had no other choice.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Maybe T'Challa wil play that role going forward since most of the solicits for future issues haven't shown Cap being involved. I think a few of the covers had Beast as part of the crew.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
so who do think is going to get the mind gem now guys?

And speaking of which why didn't Prof X use the mind gem when he went up against the phoenix? That was out of character and a dumb move now that i think about. Why didn't any of the Illuminati use the infinity gems against the phoenix?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
so who do think is going to get the mind gem now guys?

And speaking of which why didn't Prof X use the mind gem when he went up against the phoenix? That was out of character and a dumb move now that i think about. Why didn't any of the Illuminati use the infinity gems against the phoenix?

Because that shytty story required that every character act like a moron so that Marvel could get to the already decided on ending of Prof. X being dead, Cyclops being a fugitive and the Avengers and X-Men merging.