Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The new Spidey is dope. I was worried at first because I hate Ock, but goddamn that was some good shyt. Hope they keep him around for a while.

Btw, random, but am I the only one who really REALLY hates Red Hulk? What a shytty character

the end of recent thunderbolts was pretty funny.

deadpool: I told ya!!!!!:gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
New Avengers #2

prv14828_pg2.jpg

prv14828_pg3.jpg

:ooh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Iono about that new X-Force. They not gonna be "killers" and also PUCK is on

tha team. Picture them fighting an Apocalypse or Sabretooth, what PUCK

gonna do? Also tha fact that ONCE again, they turning a X-Villain into a

hero again. Tha X-Men are about to run out of villains to face.

Magneto, Apocalypse, Toad, Danger, Frenzy are all X-Men now, smh.

It look ass. A team of four women and a midget? :wtf: Thunderbolts and Cable and X-Force were other teams of people they just threw together randomly and those books are meh so far. I don't see why UXF should be any different.

Hickman's Avengers books and Uncanny Avengers look promising. Everything else under Marvel Now has been a flop imo.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So I bought Superior Spiderman based on what you guys said.

I wish I copped the first print of 700 so I can read of how everything came to be. :sadcam: Gotta settle for the second print when it drops next week.

I'm not really getting into the new Thunderbolts. I might either drop it after the next issue or just finish this story arc.

Went to a used book store today and found 6 of the 9 Preacher TPBs. I got them all for 50 bucks. :wow:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I was disappointed in the Superior Spider-Man.....I loved everything up to the final part......it just all comes off as a cop out to me.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
you new to comics?

they just advertised it as his death to boost sales.

Naw not entirely new ....but a on and off reader...I was just disappointed because the last panel happened so soon...I wish it was hinted by the writer but not shown till a later issue