Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Naw not entirely new ....but a on and off reader...I was just disappointed because the last panel happened so soon...I wish it was hinted by the writer but not shown till a later issue

I gotcha

I would have liked it better if they showed that ghost spiedy has no control over Ock whatsoever but trying to find a way back to his body.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Avengers is that great.......Cap gotta go though, he aint built for that shyt.

T'Challa is on some serious Bauce shyt in this comic.

Batman DOTF just gets crazier and creepier. Probably the best Joker story since that one shot Paul Dini did some years back.

All New X-Men is aiight. Still not feeling how they're treating either Cyclops.

I finally started reading the new Cap series and I'm surprised by how much I like it. I wonder how good it'll be once they move past this arc though and I hope they don't stick with the "Cap has an adopted son" story.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All New X-Men was decent. Not too wild about Mystique showing up or any of that Wolverine bullshyt. The Jean Grey stuff with Kitty and Storm was what counted in the issue

X-Factor 250 is next and then it's time for some Avengers/Bat book check ups.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
No need for cap or Tony in New Avengers

I hate the way the put them and Wolverine in every book

Indestructible Hulk was cool

about to check out Venom and the new All New X-Men

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
New Avengers is looking good. The first issue was weird as fukk and I didn't know what was going on. Issue 2 was straight though. Promising book.

But yeah, Cap gotta go. This kinda talk is only reserved for the bosses.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/6/0/5/56059/1/k/E/1/1kE1X/bytchslap.gif
wonderwoman.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
New Avengers is that great.......Cap gotta go though, he aint built for that shyt.

T'Challa is on some serious Bauce shyt in this comic.

Batman DOTF just gets crazier and creepier. Probably the best Joker story since that one shot Paul Dini did some years back.

All New X-Men is aiight. Still not feeling how they're treating either Cyclops.

I finally started reading the new Cap series and I'm surprised by how much I like it. I wonder how good it'll be once they move past this arc though and I hope they don't stick with the "Cap has an adopted son" story.

true he still trying to pull that rah-rah bullshyt on these guys...bet they gave him the :childplease:

No need for cap or Tony in New Avengers

I hate the way the put them and Wolverine in every book

Indestructible Hulk was cool

about to check out Venom and the new All New X-Men

New Avengers is looking good. The first issue was weird as fukk and I didn't know what was going on. Issue 2 was straight though. Promising book.

:whoa: What the hell he do wrong?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Joseph and Exodus were let go at the end of Uncanny X-Men.... Miss Sinister is still doing what she wants. I heard that Stryfe is back playing around too:scheme:

! just bought that story about joseph & mags, what book they get released !n, whod do that sh!t??? thought m!ss s!n!ster got reabsorbed or some sh!t, w!k! l!ed.... my n!gga stryfe... !f you a!nt got th!s upped !m h!tt!n my shop 2day !f you can h!t me w!t that exodus, joseph....

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island

Cap is probably gone after next issue.

New Avengers must take place before Avengers..that would kinda explain the dream Cap had where he saw Panther, Black Bolt, Mr Fantastic and Strange. They had enough of Cap's sh-t and used them Infinity Gems to wipe his mind and send him home. Plus later when Cap asked about Strange joining the team Tony was like :smugfavre: "he's busy"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder what Joker has under the lid of that serving tray. It has to be something that will upset the "Bat babies" but also unnerves the Penguin and Two-Face.
I'm guessing he skinned Alfred's face.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

! just bought that story about joseph & mags, what book they get released !n, whod do that sh!t??? thought m!ss s!n!ster got reabsorbed or some sh!t, w!k! l!ed.... my n!gga stryfe... !f you a!nt got th!s upped !m h!tt!n my shop 2day !f you can h!t me w!t that exodus, joseph....

I'm finally back home..let me explain this real quick....Magneto: Not a Hero came out last year and that's when Joseph returned via Astra, an original Brotherhood member who hates and loves Magneto. Exodus showed up not that long ago in X-Men Legacy to kill Cyclops but was stopped by Hope and Rogue at the end. They were all released from the Utopia prison in Uncanny X-Men #20 aka Gillen's last issue. Sinister was revealed to still be alive too as he taunted Cyclops while he was in prison. Bendis is promising an "Doom level" villain in his new Uncanny and they have a "traitor" story to kick that off with as well. Guesses are ranging from Emma to Magik with the wildcard being Magneto.

Stryfe isn't CONFIRMED being back but everyone assumes he is in the new Cable and X-Force issue. I'm not sure.

Uncanny #20 and the Cable and the X-force books will be upped by the time you see this.