Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This Star-Lord book is ridculous!!:russ:
Black Cat is one baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai!!!!:damn:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Justice League Dark. Constantine :laff:

Just got back from seeing Ghost in the Shell... it was alright

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
just downloaded this on my jack
gonna watch when i get in
why noone brought this shyt up tho??:ohhh:
MV5BNGZlODc0YjgtNWZjNS00NGNjLTgwOTUtMTllZTEyYjE0YTMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_UY268_CR21,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
yeah
i didnt even know about this

I liked it. It's :mindblown: how WB can create a connected animated movie universe so effortlessly but struggle with the live action films. Do they not have access to the same writers? I know they're different studios and what not but Jesus man.....:Dapperscust:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it more has to do with there core audience just getting older and more caught up in life and this new generation more into digtal entertinment.
I was the biggest comic book fan but I stopped buying comics 5 years ago becuase they take up alot of space and I have way more resposbilites and comics got to take a back seat.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

The argument is skewed. It's not the diversity, it's the manner that they're releasing diverse characters. And they're exiling former HOFers for some PC agenda. Amadeus Cho was becoming a strong character in his own right and picking up steam. He did not have to become Hulk, especially at the slight of Banner. Riri was fukking horrible, shoehorned into Invincible. It came out of nowhere and went nowhere, but in her own book, she is a very good character. Thor-with-Jane...Y'all had the Young Avengers, characters inspired by the Avengers that existed on lower level...y'all didn't have to push the OGs go the back to do the same.

The only stories that have been organic are Miles, Kamala & Falcon-Cap.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The argument is skewed. It's not the diversity, it's the manner that they're releasing diverse characters. And they're exiling former HOFers for some PC agenda. Amadeus Cho was becoming a strong character in his own right and picking up steam. He did not have to become Hulk, especially at the slight of Banner. Riri was fukking horrible, shoehorned into Invincible. It came out of nowhere and went nowhere, but in her own book, she is a very good character. Thor-with-Jane...Y'all had the Young Avengers, characters inspired by the Avengers that existed on lower level...y'all didn't have to push the OGs go the back to do the same.

The only stories that have been organic are Miles, Kamala & Falcon-Cap.

they fukked the young avengers book up. its last run was a husk of its former self