Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
l5xB7fC.jpg

EDQnTPH.jpg

:martin:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Has anyone read DC's the Flintstones? I heard it's pretty good.

I've caught a few issues and it's amazing. It's like the early simpsons in that it critiques society but using the flintstones world as a reference. So DINO is treated like a Uncle Tom by the appliance animals because he does "tricks for them", Fred and Barney are two vets who work shytty jobs but have to in order to provide for their family and both deal with PTSD. Hell even Mr. Slate was a republican until he realized that the idea of worshipping the strong is great until you become the weak. Then again I was a sociology major in undergrad so I appreciate stuff like that.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I've caught a few issues and it's amazing. It's like the early simpsons in that it critiques society but using the flintstones world as a reference. So DINO is treated like a Uncle Tom by the appliance animals because he does "tricks for them", Fred and Barney are two vets who work shytty jobs but have to in order to provide for their family and both deal with PTSD. Hell even Mr. Slate was a republican until he realized that the idea of worshipping the strong is great until you become the weak. Then again I was a sociology major in undergrad so I appreciate stuff like that.
:jbhmm: I might need to check this out

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I'm behind on Deathstroke just read issue #13

:russ::russ::russ:

Damn man. Slade running the pipe in his son soon to be wife. :dwillhuh:Meanwhile his same son post traumatic from hurting Isherwood (father figure / secret lover):hhh: Priest selling the hell out this dysfunctional family storyline:pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dancing Shadowcat shyt aside
This may be the start of some real dope X-Men shyt! :ehh:

Jubilee :wow: