The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

invalid

Banned
Daps
Y'all should say your Coli username with the date and state that you're accepting the weight lifting challenge, for verification purposes.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ok that’s fine. Where yo videos at? Another fat boy running his gums with no video :russ: typical on thecoli
I’m far from fat. I’m built like a safety. I just know you’re cap since were exposed for posting a fake video and pics of some random dude awhile back.
@itsyoung!! remember that poster AV who was exposed for this a few years ago ? He acted the same exact way as OP.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m far from fat. I’m built like a safety. I just know you’re cap since were exposed for posting a fake video and pics of some random dude awhile back.
@itsyoung!! remember that poster AV who was exposed for this a few years ago ? He acted the same exact way as OP.
Idc what you built like you ain’t post no videos I posted a video now it’s not me lmao I’m just asking random dudes for videos you sound dumb

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t even a challenge