The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Rise and shine bytches! :gladbron: (It's actually rainy as fukk right now, and the POWDA has my eyelid twitching. :martin:)

Notes/observations from the challenge:
- Wearing a mask increases the difficulty +5 on all exercises. I said fukk it, this bytch is empty, I got my two shots, no more mask. (Also didn't help that the mask fell on the floor during a Gatorade break and I didn't feel like walking to the car to grab another one.)
- Order of operations. Push-ups before bench, cool. Push-ups after bench naw. Squat first, then deadlift. Always.
- Scaling. Scaling was way off. 225 bench is twice as much of my 1RM when compared to deadlift. I ended up doing cluster sets on bench, and ended up with over 68 reps @ 225 over the two and a half hours I was in the gym. I've now benched 3 times in the last 48 hours, so I already know my shyt is finna be fried for the next day or so.
full
(@You know damn well please lend a breh a Senzu bean. :sadcam:)
- This was a good challenge. Not so much for strength but for endurance. I thought my outta shape ass was finna pass out squatting with that mask on. :wtf:
- I did this challenge in addition to some other shyt and now my sleep is fukked up and I can't fall back asleep. Good thing I'm not working this week.:bryan:
- Gym music sucks. It's a mix of cac shyt like Celine Dion, Creed, or the radio edits of mainstream rap. I cut the sound off and added a song I had going through the Beats for y'all to listen to. :youngsabo:

Edit: Forgot to post h/w. 6'1", 203 lbs.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Rise and shine bytches! :gladbron: (It's actually rainy as fukk right now, and the POWDA has my eyelid twitching. :martin:)

- Wearing a mask increases the difficulty +5 on all exercises. I said fukk it, this bytch is empty, I got my two shots, no more mask. (Also didn't help that the mask fell on the floor during a Gatorade break and I didn't feel like walking to the car to grab another one.)
- Order of operations. Push-ups before bench, cool. Push-ups after bench naw. Squat first, then deadlift. Always.
- Scaling. Scaling was way off. 225 bench is twice as much of my 1RM when compared to deadlift. I ended up doing cluster sets on bench, and ended up with over 68 reps @ 225 over the two and a half hours I was in the gym. I've now benched 3 times in the last 48 hours, so I already know my shyt is finna be fried for the next day or so.
full
- This was a good challenge. Not so much for strength but for endurance. I thought my outta shape ass was finna pass out squatting with that mask on. :wtf:
- I did this challenge in addition to some other shyt and now my sleep is fukked up and I can't fall back asleep. Good thing I'm not working this week.:bryan:
- Gym music sucks. It's a mix of cac shyt like Celine Dion, Creed, or the radio edits of mainstream rap. I cut the sound off and added a song I had going through the Beats for y'all to listen to. :youngsabo:

:whoo:

Son Goku

Daps
Oh, and the video was cut at 1.5x speed. Raw, uncompressed I had over 30 minutes of footage. :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lmao gyms just opened back up.

Only been back for like a month. Lost hella size and strength gains.

I can post all of those but I ain’t doing it now.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps

full

:jbhmm:
Did you do 12 reps for 1 set on bench? I think I missed it.

Son Goku

Daps
Did you do 12 reps for 1 set on bench? I think I missed it.

Nope, sure didn't. :pachaha:
I ended up doing cluster sets on bench

I did multiple cluster sets, ranging anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds.

I did that in one set Sunday before last and it had me :patrice: when I went to bench that Monday. shyt used up way too much chakra. (Currently doing sets of 1-3 reps, mostly 1, anywhere from 6-10x a week for squats and 4-7x a week for bench, so my endurance per set is low.)

Wasn't doing that again, especially since most people are gonna duck this challenge this like Trump dodging the draft anyways. :yeshrug:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Nope, sure didn't. :pachaha:

I did multiple cluster sets, ranging anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds.

I did that in one set Sunday before last and it had me :patrice: when I went to bench that Monday. shyt used up way too much chakra. (Currently doing sets of 1-3 reps, mostly 1, anywhere from 6-10x a week for squats and 4-7x a week for bench, so my endurance per set is low.)

Wasn't doing that again, especially since most people are gonna duck this challenge this like Trump dodging the draft anyways. :yeshrug:

I only asked because I’m trying to qualify for the coli classic. So how many sets can I complete 12 reps for bench?

Son Goku

Daps
I only asked because I’m trying to qualify for the coli classic. So how many sets can I complete 12 reps for bench?

No idea, I'm not the OP, but I tell you what: you post a video with 12 total unassisted reps at 225, we'll count it and then you can qualify. :heh:

And if you can do it by Thursday I'll be a good sport and shoot another clip - one uninterrupted take, one set only/each set an ARMRAP (it'll have to FF'ed ofc to save space/time).:salute:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
A lot of cats been bumping they gums lately and me and @All-Black the Necroverse both decided to come up with this thread to see who really like that on the fitness tip and who just talking.

So we need video proof of the following:
225 bench 12 reps minimum
225 squat 12 reps minimum
225 deadlift 12 reps minimum

10 dead hang pull-ups meaning all the way up then hang at the bottom then pull yourself back all the way up ten times not those short stroke ones

And 33 full clean pushups in under a minute

If you don’t post from here on out you a fraud and you can’t talk none of this fitness shyt anymore.

It’s really light what we asking for so if you can’t do these then you weak

Everyone I tagged is not on the shyt list some of y’all I know workout and thought I would tag y’all to post y’all lifts as well,but the ones who bump they shyt and don’t Never back it up this for you pussies

If you post,put your height and weight as well

@Luck
@The ADD
@Jesus Is Lord
@Swirv
@Shadow King
@getmoney310cpt
@patscorpio
@Dap Fishin
@CASHAPP
@8====D
@MustafaSTL