The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Omg post if it’s so easy then p*ssy Lmaoo quit talking and post

Nah fakkit, like i told your bytch ass on the first post I made to you, I didn't make any claims about my lifts, so why would I post?. That's what your dumb ass doesn't seem to get. However, I can't wait 'til you embarrass yourself with your own video.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nah.
I'll do what I can.
Idk why I'm even entertaining this silly shyt :heh:
I'll be back on friday

Because you're in the #PowdaBoyz gang.

Iron in, iron out.
full

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah fakkit, like i told your bytch ass on the first post I made to you, I didn't make any claims about my lifts, so why would I post?. That's what your dumb ass doesn't seem to get. However, I can't wait 'til you embarrass yourself with your own video.
Post yo videos p*ssy!! p*ssy ass nikka

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Dude, I didn't say I could lift 5011 pounds in the other thread, so what's the point of me posting anything? I feel like people were capping in the other thread, and maybe you were one of them. I got nothing to prove, because i didn't make any claims. How are y'all not getting that?
Weak.

OP @5’11Behomoth sounds like the worst combo of personality traits: insecure and insane. Cursing out everybody and attacking, while not having posted a shred of proof.

Trying to be extra over the top aggressive and trying to bully and act like he decides who is part of what group (strong, weak etc) like anybody gives 2 fukks what this stranger on the internet thinks of anybody...

Then this dude here is part of OPs thread BUT doesn’t want to post anything, because OTHER people need to show they are not weak. He never claimed to be strong, what part don’t we get.

Talking all that shyt (especially OP, but OP discussed with his homeboy and agreed) so this makes you (by your homeboy’s words).

Dudes are looking stupid af and only a 10-year old would be impressed by all the knee-jerk bully curse word replies, any grown man would laugh this off.

Post proof of what you claim is easy, or you are weak and then just shut the fukk up.

Son Goku

Daps
I don't care about your faggy negs. All that tells me is I served your ass up on the verbal tip. I don't need receipts for a lift that I regularly see small dudes doing in the gym.

:russell:
Still in howling like a woke bytch, huh? Apparently this is the hill you wanna die on. :leon:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Weak.

OP @5’11Behomoth sounds like the worst combo of personality traits: insecure and insane. Cursing out everybody and attacking, while not having posted a shred of proof.

Trying to be extra over the top aggressive and trying to bully and act like he decides who is part of what group (strong, weak etc) like anybody gives 2 fukks what this stranger on the internet thinks of anybody...

Then this dude here is part of OPs thread BUT doesn’t want to post anything, because OTHER people need to show they are not weak. He never claimed to be strong, what part don’t we get.

Talking all that shyt (especially OP, but OP discussed with his homeboy and agreed) so this makes you (by your homeboy’s words).

Dudes are looking stupid af and only a 10-year old would be impressed by all the knee-jerk bully curse word replies, any grown man would laugh this off.

Post proof of what you claim is easy, or you are weak and then just shut the fukk up.

I must be surrounded by weaklings. 225 x 12 is impressive to you? I saw that all the time when I was in the gym. It's not worth posting a video for. Small dudes do that. Strong is 315 for reps.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Weak.

I must be surrounded by weaklings. 225 x 12 is impressive to you? I saw that all the time when I was in the gym. It's not worth posting a video for. Small dudes do that. Strong is 315 for reps.

Both y’all p*ssy :russ::russ::russ::russ: it’s so weak but y’all still ain’t posted the lifts two weak bytches

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Hold on p*ssy I said I’d have some of the requirements by the end of the night so watch yo mouth again another Coli fat nikka running his mouth but no videos!!! Where yo videos at!

bytch where’s yours? We made it light for y’all to post and still y’all bytching up p*ssy shut up

And you sound like a bytch p*ssy
Everybody - including this dude himself - knows he would N E V E R speak like this in public to nobody

He posts about people bumping their gums and goes off on anybody and everybody - it’s a bad look.

Just stfu and post a video. Nobody wants to hear all that talk kid.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everybody - including this dude himself - knows he would N E V E R speak like this in public to nobody

He posts about people bumping their gums and goes off on anybody and everybody - it’s a bad look.

Just stfu and post a video. Nobody wants to hear all that talk kid.
bytch on my mama I’d talk to you like this in public p*ssy and again bytch I said I’m posting my shyt tonight make sure you post yours bytch

Son Goku

Daps
Half you motherfukkers don't even have good form, thinking you're lifting weight. Do it the right way, and your lifts go down to a quarter of what they were.
Shut your limited vocabulary having ass up nikka.
Still mad that I won't post a video for your personal research, right bytch?

So not only will you not be participating in the OP's challenge (you're in his thread :comeon:), but you won't be posting anything of significant value either?

tenor.gif