The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Bet you won't come from behind that keyboard and say that tho
:unimpressed:
tenor.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
fukk yo salute bytch you the reason @getmoney310cpt dont wanna post and prolly why others don’t wanna post instead of coming in here posting videos yo fat bytch ass wanna y’all shyt but soon as I drop these videos you still won’t up no proof of you doing shyt just fukking the run up fukk you and yo salute p*ssy

:whoa:

@You know damn well be posting receipts in the Gym Thread all the time. That's no the breh's neck you wanna be coming after.

Matter fact, @portcityplaya posted up a 4 plate squat vid the other day. I'm sure he could do this cardio workout too. :salute:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Son Goku

Daps
Man tell that nikka @You know damn well to post the required lifts I don’t care what he’s posted o haven’t seen it. Tell him do these lifts and pull-ups then we can talk

Already did.

I have no idea what's going on with all that (:leon:) but I do know that you, @The ADD, @portcityplaya, and I should all be able to post receipts in that thread. (I exempted @Gully Bull because he's small so those weights don't scale well. :lolbron:)

The fukk should #PowdaBoyz have to fear from a friendly workout receipts thread? :hhh::yeshrug:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hol up the threadstarter gon start this tagging mad nighas Wylin off at the mouth calling dudes all types of soft, while not posting vids of the challenge he started but he over here changing his name duckin :heh:

I'd hate to be born an insecure bytch nikka like that :picard:
bytch when I post tonight you gon look stupid the fukk you talking about p*ssy

Son Goku

Daps
Hol up the threadstarter gon start this tagging mad nighas Wylin off at the mouth calling dudes all types of soft, while not posting vids of the challenge he started but he over here changing his name duckin :heh:

I'd hate to be born an insecure bytch nikka like that :picard:

If dude say he's gonna post, give em time.

bytch when I post tonight you gon look stupid the fukk you talking about p*ssy

Maybe you should update the OP to put a time limit on this? Dudes finna come back in six months talking that bullshyt.