Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Actually I'm mistaken, the main beach is filmed on Ko Phi Phi island near Krabi Thailand. Those limestone mountains in the ocean is just majestic. Resorts are pretty cheap there too.

activity_151_1.jpg

:krs:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I've never had or heard of an experience like this from anyone.

Better start talking to more people, in that case. Stories of the sort are extremely prevalent and a real risk. Expats and locals all say the same thing.

My former neighbours, from Muscat, knew two kids (males) from the American International School that were raped by taxi drivers.

Turkey is like Egypt - bunch of conmen trying to rip off tourists. But I'm a history buff, so I enjoyed all the sites in Istanbul, ate some great food, chilled in Izmir for a couple of days (not much there, just another city on the coastline) and then went out to Ephesus to check out the Greek/Roman ruins - standing in the theatre where Paul preached Christianity was unreal. Next trip to Turkey I'm going out to Cappadoccia and Antalya and the smaller towns along the southern coast.

Also did Morocco for 5 days - just hung out in Marrakech - that main square is dope, with so much awesome food, partied it up with some local girls we met. We then drove through to the Sahara and got high on Moroccan hash staring at the millions of stars, rode camels, rented ATVs and just fukked around. My friend made a dope video of the trip too, it's up on youtube.

I go to Hong Kong on business sometimes and enjoy the nightlife and the general energy of the city - reminds me of NYC. But it's small and having lived in a highly Asian area in Vancouver, nothing was really too new for me. However, it's much better than Singapore- that place just has no soul.

Spots that I need to do: Spain, Serbia (my bro said that place is def popping), Thailand (have to do it once), Vietnam, South Africa, Kenya/Tanzania/Zanzibar, Brazil, Costa Rica and Argentina.

My next trip is LA (I don't live in the US now) and gonna drive up the coast to SF, so looking forward to that.

Turkey and Morocco sound sick.

I know what you mean about Singapore. It's clean and modern but devoid of any real feeling or distinguishing character. Unless you count corporal punishment for graffiti as one. When I was there two years ago they had some French or German guy in custody and were supposed to give him a nice caning, haha. Not sure what happened with it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've been to Cancun, Brazil, China, London (plenty of times), Amsterdam, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and a few more I dont want to say :birdman:

I'm going to Panama City, Panama soon, can somebody give me some info on whats really good down there? Clubs, females, safety, what to do, what type of sh!t to bring back as gifts (no fishscale please)

I've never had or heard of an experience like this from anyone.

Personally I think a weekend (3 days) is more than enough to experience 1-2 cities in a foreign country.

Panama City is the sh*t if you know the right spots. Downtown Panama is mad nice, looks like Brickell or Manhattan. Most of the nightlife is off of Calle Uruguay, and the club scene is descent, a lot of Panama dancehall, Panama reggae, and reggaeton. Panama City is wild though B, if you in the wrong spots. I was partying in a notorious neighborhood ( I forgot the name) up by the Cerro Batea/Los Andes area. A 15 year old shot and killed at point blank range some old lady for her blackberry yo. The neighborhood I was at was on a bunch of small hills, and I went there because it was New Years Eve. It was dope because every small hill was letting off fireworks. Needless to say, I had a G pass, otherwise I wouldn't have gone to that neighborhood. Two guys got stomped out when I was there, and I had to restrain the homey who gave me the G pass from carvin' somebody up with a machete. If you stay in the Paitilla area, you straight, do not go far from Via Espana without a guide, unless you are experienced and know how to handle yourself if something goes down. Panama is full of really gangster azz muthafukkaz.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lived in cairo for a year

cairo at night time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i love them egyptian females..pretty as fukkk

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Egypt is one of my favourite places I've been. I'm somewhat partial to places with rich history and that place is it. I went from Alexandria in the north, stopping in Cairo, down to Luxor and Aswan by train. Saw all those sites you see in documentaries. Crazy to actually be climbing up into the Great Pyramid in sweltering heat, hunched over and slowly moving up the shaft, lol. The food was okay and you've gotta have thick skin because all those scammers and beggars can get on your nerves. People expect a tip ("baksheesh") for everything. Someone points you in the right direction to go somewhere and they'll have their hand out a second later, heh. Just annoying but you can laugh about it too. Either way, I'd recommend it, Cairo is hot and filthy but it's got a great vibe, I've gotta say. The city doesn't sleep ever. 4AM and the streets will be crowded and noisy still.

haha tabernacle,they will hit you from ever conceivable angle for every little amenity they can,they definitely have that shyt down to a science,sad really..

if any of ya'll go you'll be hearing baksheesh echo in your dreams..

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
haha tabernacle,they will hit you from ever conceivable angle for every little amenity they can,they definitely have that shyt down to a science,sad really..

if any of ya'll go you'll be hearing baksheesh echo in your dreams..

Lol, true enough. By the end of my stay I couldn't hear the word without laughing (we had turned it into a big joke).

There was one incident when I was in the Nubian museum down south and this one guy started following me totally uninvited. He kept talking at me while I gave him the :rudy: and kept it moving. So after something like thirty minutes I made my way to leave and he tugged at my elbow and made the gesture for money, you know, rubbing the thumb and forefingers together? I hit him with the :manny: and didn't look back.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Panama City is the sh*t if you know the right spots. Downtown Panama is mad nice, looks like Brickell or Manhattan. Most of the nightlife is off of Calle Uruguay, and the club scene is descent, a lot of Panama dancehall, Panama reggae, and reggaeton. Panama City is wild though B, if you in the wrong spots. I was partying in a notorious neighborhood ( I forgot the name) up by the Cerro Batea/Los Andes area. A 15 year old shot and killed at point blank range some old lady for her blackberry yo. The neighborhood I was at was on a bunch of small hills, and I went there because it was New Years Eve. It was dope because every small hill was letting off fireworks. Needless to say, I had a G pass, otherwise I wouldn't have gone to that neighborhood. Two guys got stomped out when I was there, and I had to restrain the homey who gave me the G pass from carvin' somebody up with a machete. If you stay in the Paitilla area, you straight, do not go far from Via Espana without a guide, unless you are experienced and know how to handle yourself if something goes down. Panama is full of really gangster azz muthafukkaz.

Damn bruh, thanks for the info. I can handle myself but I don't know any Spanish and I won't have anyone to hold me down.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
3 weeks since I've been back from a 2 month trip to the Philippines

basically this spot is Thailand but unspoiled. It certainly is one of the most beautiful place on earth, especially the Palawan region. El Nido will make ya jaw drop

activities-kayaking-at-the-big-lagoon.jpg

Hot chicks EVERYWHERE, filipinas are the latinas of Asia. Man I was a fukking rockstar down there bruh got laid sooooo many times I'm having trouble counting

One funny story, when my boy arrived to join me in Manila (capital of Phils), he arrived there at night and was looking for a bar to get liquored up and go back to the airport cause he had this flight to catch next day, anyway.

He comes out the airport and this one dude tells him he knows about this awesome spot not too far so he takes a taxi ride there. The spot, he tells me, is one of the sweetest he's seen in his life, dancers everywhere, filipino crews having dance battle on the stage, chicks EVERYWHERE. he's fukking ecstatic.

So he sits down, orders a beer and look around to see what's up, next thing he knows, 20 fukking bombshells line up in front of him :dwillhuh:

So this one waiter comes up and says outright :

What would like sir ?

My boy : Nah I'm good, pointing at his beer

No sir, here, which one (pointing at the girls) ?

My boy : :leon::ohhh::ehh::takedat:

He picks 3 girls, long story short, they end up sucking his dikk, massaging him, feeding, making him drink LIVE in the bar while he was watching those dance crews go at it. Once he feels like it, bring em back to that small room in the back, fukk the sh*t out of all of em.

After his nut and once he sobers up, he's tripping cause he thinks he's in for a 500 $ bill AT least.

Same girl he fukked brings him the bill :
150 $ for something like 10 beers, a bottle of champain, 2 whiskeys, 3 hoes on deck

:wow:
fukking ridiculous this place I tell ya

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
We should have a travel forum and plan group trips. Alot of guys in SOHH had a group trip planned for Brazil but I'm not sure what happened with that.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I've been to a lot of states in the south. Going to Atl next week.
This past December I went to Monteago Bay Jamaica. Beautiful, nice weather, good food. Only bad thing is everyone is out to get your money always trynna sell u something all the damn time so I suggest an all inclusive. I didn't dress to fancy, simple Nike shorts, tee, fitted hat. A lot of dudes walk around with a machete. U can't go there and not get laid. Lol they love Americans. If u go to the beach my god some of those chicks were from Trinidad,Cuba,Dominican all mixed with Jamaician. :dead:
I stayed in a hotel off the beach that wasn't all inclusive so I toughed it out u get props if u give respect and don't act scared but at nite u should never be alone. They will sell u weed all day long. Their music is nice but I heard Rick Ross playing everywhere. Most of Jamaica is poor but u can tell who the drug dealers are they riding around on 22s :takedat:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
3 weeks since I've been back from a 2 month trip to the Philippines

basically this spot is Thailand but unspoiled. It certainly is one of the most beautiful place on earth, especially the Palawan region. El Nido will make ya jaw drop

activities-kayaking-at-the-big-lagoon.jpg

Hot chicks EVERYWHERE, filipinas are the latinas of Asia. Man I was a fukking rockstar down there bruh got laid sooooo many times I'm having trouble counting

One funny story, when my boy arrived to join me in Manila (capital of Phils), he arrived there at night and was looking for a bar to get liquored up and go back to the airport cause he had this flight to catch next day, anyway.

He comes out the airport and this one dude tells him he knows about this awesome spot not too far so he takes a taxi ride there. The spot, he tells me, is one of the sweetest he's seen in his life, dancers everywhere, filipino crews having dance battle on the stage, chicks EVERYWHERE. he's fukking ecstatic.

So he sits down, orders a beer and look around to see what's up, next thing he knows, 20 fukking bombshells line up in front of him :dwillhuh:

So this one waiter comes up and says outright :

What would like sir ?

My boy : Nah I'm good, pointing at his beer

No sir, here, which one (pointing at the girls) ?

My boy : :leon::ohhh::ehh::takedat:

He picks 3 girls, long story short, they end up sucking his dikk, massaging him, feeding, making him drink LIVE in the bar while he was watching those dance crews go at it. Once he feels like it, bring em back to that small room in the back, fukk the sh*t out of all of em.

After his nut and once he sobers up, he's tripping cause he thinks he's in for a 500 $ bill AT least.

Same girl he fukked brings him the bill :
150 $ for something like 10 beers, a bottle of champain, 2 whiskeys, 3 hoes on deck

:wow:
fukking ridiculous this place I tell ya

dope flicka,shyt looks like something outta Avatar..

so,have any of ya'll been to Colombia,my lil brudda i'm going with has been many times but since the thread is here might as well get some more stories and opinions..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
dope flicka,shyt looks like something outta Avatar..

so,have any of ya'll been to Colombia,my lil brudda i'm going with has been many times but since the thread is here might as well get some more stories and opinions..

What city? Bogota? Cali? Medellin? Bogota cops ride around with choppers, I stayed in Zona Rosa, it was alright. Oh, and in Bogota, especially near the city center, virtually no black people, I don't know if that's changed recently. I recommend Cali and nothing else. Learn Spanish, don't flash money, that's all I can tell you. Oh yeah, that white is dirt cheap, like same price of weed cheap. :ohhh: