Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Coffee *check
Magazine *check
1st class seat *check

Ready for our flight

Snapchat-5647108442727724314_zps805ewnkl_edit_1440942294776_zps6u7oxjgc.jpg

My boy is gonna be out there for one of his homes bachelor partys. I've heard nothing but good things about Montreal. Gotta find a way there sometime

safe flight breh :salute:

and yep I've never been which is shameful as I live in toronto and its 4 hours away by train/driving, yet i've been to halifax and vancouver which are thousands of miles away

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
dope fukkin thread

im a young dude who's just getting into this travel shyt (22), anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

Listen to Malta young breh. I wish I had someone in my ear when I was younger. I'm 38 and haven't really traveled at all. I'm just now starting to get into it.

If you're going to travel, do it now before life gets in the way.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Looking for some heads to chime in:

Say there's a destination you wanna head to, total travel time there is roughly 10 hours. There's a place near your destination (about an hour flight) that is also on your bucket list. To go there you're going to be looking at adding around another $500-600 to your trip, in addition to requesting a few more days off from work. Trip to the single destination is currently around $1000. Stick to the single destination or add in the second?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Say there's a destination you wanna head to, total travel time there is roughly 10 hours. There's a place near your destination (about an hour flight) that is also on your bucket list. To go there you're going to be looking at adding around another $500-600 to your trip, in addition to requesting a few more days off from work. Trip to the single destination is currently around $1000. Stick to the single destination or add in the second?
Might as well add the second destination. You never know when you'll get a chance to go again.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I think it's about time to start buying Thanksgiving plane tickets.
Ended up going with American Airlines for $183, nonstop.

I know flying on Thanksgiving day is cheaper but I actually help fix the dinner so I have to prepare.

Again, if you are flying for Thanksgiving, I would advise you to buy now before those tickets get into the $350+ range.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im trying to get away for the weekend but I got baseball practice(company) Friday afternoon and have to be back by noon Monday for my big Fantasy Draft with me and my boys.
I was initially looking at Guatemala City, but fukking thunderstorms derailed that quick as shyt. Never visiting a place for the 1st time in a thunderstorm
2nd I was looking at Fairbanks Alaska to see the Northern Lights(Aurora). Its going to be clear and the forecast calls for a good chance to see them this Saturday night. But as I looked more into it, I want to make more of a trip out of my first visit to Alaska. I want to see the newly named Mt. Denali. I also want to take a train from Fairbanks to Anchorage. That would be cool as hell. So I've practically put that on hold
I cant leave North America due to time restraints and I've seen every major US city. I see ChiTown will be sunny this weekend, and the Cubs are playing...never been to Wrigley.
Lost my license so I cant rent a car till my new one comes, otherwise I'd go to Alberta and see those pristine lakes.

Sir

Pro
Daps
I see ChiTown will be sunny this weekend, and the Cubs are playing...never been to Wrigley.
This is literally how I'm spending my Labor Day weekend. Flying out to Chicago tomorrow after work and seeing a Cubs game on Sunday. Only ever been to one Cubs game when I used to live out there, and I got there late anyway. Going to the Field Museum at some point while I'm out there and to my favorite bar, Three Aces, at least once. Sprinkle in random walks, food moves, watching football with the homey, and that's gonna be my next 3 days.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

def hit up the second destination.