peBXwX5.jpg

7wyyW4U.jpg

DablVpm.jpg

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Love traveling, alone or with others.

I've been to - Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, all of Western and Central Europe, Russia (Moscow to Vladivostok by train), Egypt, Sudan, Jordan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, China (and Tibet), Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.

Questions? Ask.

Does your job require travel, or you just put up all of the money for it? :ohhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Waterford, Ireland

Music Fest they threw in 2011.... i knew some people who were runningit so they put me on the bill and flew me outhere

if you see a hotel and pics, that's 50's hotel suites we was in.. the rest is the show and the VIP afterwards... g-unit wouldnt stay... some beef popped off and them nikkas got out of there quick after the show

2p5eFXBl.jpg

g68IaWzl.jpg

9Iyi2ggl.jpg

870hvBvl.jpg

7qhvllEl.jpg

4ixODucl.jpg

I9lWmYOl.jpg

Ze2O9qTl.jpg

rNteOs3l.jpg

jceZb0Kl.jpg

I8oneTvl.jpg

f16kiMkl.jpg

9eCHTiTl.jpg

wHasOXRl.jpg

d0wPj2cl.jpg

VJSd40tl.jpg

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How long you goin be down there?

My friend been saying for weeks that it has been raining everyday. If you know people though it will still be fun.
left thursday and came back today. I got lucky because it only rained 2 times the entire time I was there for no more than 15 minutes.

Do you know any cheap hotel to stay breh? Im plan going to Salvador in August.
Theres cheap hotels everywhere. suggest only staying in barra or rio vermelho. I stayed in barra here and highly recommend: www.casainglesasalvador.com/ for $70/night for queen bed w/ private patio (if you don't care bout the patio, I think you can get even cheaper). location was perfect: 5 mins walking distance to the beach, bus stops, and this boteco around the corner where I got some huge good ass meals everyday for $5.

saturday night we went to this dope ass live jazz performance at Museu de Arte Moderna near Bahia Marina. they do it every saturday night. admission was like 2 or 3 dollars. highly suggest you check it out

y0z58DK.png

g7GqMEz.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got the real player/goon Dominican Republic review and pics coming soon. Orgy the first night. Ill post later, im on my cells.

Idk wtf the threadstarter was doing in DR :wtf: I smashed 7 chicks in 4 days :win:

Pics

This chick was staying at the same hotel with us, we had a orgy the first night. Free :win:

No one smashed her, so was fine!

Let some dudes from Florida use our room
v8n6sy.jpg

Pics dont do her justice
She naked?