Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how long you usually stay there? lol next time I`m in Washington St I may hope over there and explore on the weekend
in and out. if the flight is under 5 hours, I stay under 5 days including the day in and day out

I’ve heard this about Vancouver on multiple occasions, actually. Where there’s smoke there’s fire?

Is it any different from the Midwest PAWGs (I’m thinking Kentucky, Ohio etc) that be on dudes heavy?
Canadian pawgs are probably the thickest (in a good way) pawgs on the planet. They right up there with German's but germans be one cheeseburger away thick. These are gym thick

Come on now, even I know Vancouver is 99 percent Chinese

You must be confused with Montreal :manny:
I mean america is 17% black but I never have trouble finding the spots with 100% black people in them lol

If you want them, you'll find them. In ANY country, find the hip hop club. Every woman in there is looking for a black american, black women included. They ain't grooving to our music for 5 hours a night and not feeling our style

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m going to Colombia in 3 weeks (Medellin & Cartagena) with 4 others. Been prepping and reading up on safety, and i think it’s gonna be alright as long as you don’t dabble in the street hoes lol should be a fun trip

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in and out. if the flight is under 5 hours, I stay under 5 days including the day in and day out

Canadian pawgs are probably the thickest (in a good way) pawgs on the planet. They right up there with German's but germans be one cheeseburger away thick. These are gym thick

I mean america is 17% black but I never have trouble finding the spots with 100% black people in them lol

If you want them, you'll find them. In ANY country, find the hip hop club. Every woman in there is looking for a black american, black women included. They ain't grooving to our music for 5 hours a night and not feeling our style

Not gonna lie. I remember I was in Toronto a while back and talking to a guy from Vancouver and he said they had literally no black people there. So I can believe you.

It’s even less African Americans going over there it being west coast compared to Toronto and Montreal which has its fair share of black tourists from USA

What part of the city did you visit when you went?

I hear surrey is the “hood” area where basically all the Indians are

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Any help from brehs

Wanna take my girl somewhere around Labor Day

Live in NOLA so I'm worried about hurricanes

She just took me to Napa Valley
If yall are cool with the outdoors...either Estes Park or Winter Park, which is west of Denver, seem like dope summer spots.

I went during winter time for skiing and such. While I was doing my research, the summer activities and just how scenic it was made me want visit again during summer.

Zip lining, jet skiing, off roading, horseriding, driving thru the Rockies, a couple of hot springs near by...all types of shyt.

Some of the train rides look dope as well.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m going to Colombia in 3 weeks (Medellin & Cartagena) with 4 others. Been prepping and reading up on safety, and i think it’s gonna be alright as long as you don’t dabble in the street hoes lol should be a fun trip
be careful, dont act stupid, and you will have a blast. have fun!

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just booked flights for Ibiza, Venice and Reykjavík in September

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just booked flights for Ibiza, Venice and Reykjavík in September

gonna add in Barcelona and meetup with their Friday road skate group. Also decided to stay Milan instead of Venice, and just take a day trip to Venice. Milan apparently has a road skater group too imma check out.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just came back from 10 days in Colombia (5 in Medellin, 5 in Cartagena). I had the time of my life :wow: I love that country, the people are so nice, patient, and understanding when I was trying to speak Spanish with them. Went on Pablo’s island as well as 4 other islands, met people from all around the world, and seen so many beautiful women. Loved learning about the history, especially of the Afro Latinos in comuna 13. So much beauty among the previous poverty and violence of the location, its crazy

It was also good to disconnect with America for almost 2 weeks, I have no idea what’s going on in the world right now besides Colombia in the Copa America finals, and I’m fine with that LOL

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If yall are cool with the outdoors...either Estes Park or Winter Park, which is west of Denver, seem like dope summer spots.

I went during winter time for skiing and such. While I was doing my research, the summer activities and just how scenic it was made me want visit again during summer.

Zip lining, jet skiing, off roading, horseriding, driving thru the Rockies, a couple of hot springs near by...all types of shyt.

Some of the train rides look dope as well.

Appreciate it breh.

I booked Martha's Vineyard. Will do a day trip there from Boston.

Heard it's a good look. They have a Labor Day fest going on there.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I just came back from 10 days in Colombia (5 in Medellin, 5 in Cartagena). I had the time of my life :wow: I love that country, the people are so nice, patient, and understanding when I was trying to speak Spanish with them. Went on Pablo’s island as well as 4 other islands, met people from all around the world, and seen so many beautiful women. Loved learning about the history, especially of the Afro Latinos in comuna 13. So much beauty among the previous poverty and violence of the location, its crazy

It was also good to disconnect with America for almost 2 weeks, I have no idea what’s going on in the world right now besides Colombia in the Copa America finals, and I’m fine with that LOL
I'm going back to Cartagena next month. I went back in 2022 and had a great time.