Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Would you suggest Cartagena or Medellin for a 3 day weekend?

And you wasn't scared of getting scoped? :ohhh:
I had no problem in Colombia to be scared of being scoped. I think the people who get drugged were likely being careless and unaware. I didn’t feel unsafe while there at night, but I also grew up in an environment where I obtained street smarts.

Don’t be a victim, hide your money and dont flash it, keep your drink nearby you and you’ll be fine. Lastly don’t mess with girls off the street, but if you want to take that risk, make sure you make sure they not on some weird shyt. Know basic Spanish and keep Google translate app nearby for convos.

The people that were scoped in Colombia were all looking for sex, (and looking for it on the cheap) by negotiating with the sex workers standing around the downtown area. Those are likely the ones who get scoped when they try and invite the girls over their place. If you PM me, I’ll give you more info on how to avoid that, but overall just know that you’ll be alright if you visit.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Any brehs traveled to Boston?

Any staying recommendations, downtown or the seaport district area?

I'm leaning towards the seaport district area but still don't know if it's better to stay downtown

Food spots?

Live music

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize how black the DR is man. I haven't seen one white Dominican yet.
:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Any brehs traveled to Boston?

Any staying recommendations, downtown or the seaport district area?

I'm leaning towards the seaport district area but still don't know if it's better to stay downtown

Food spots?

Live music
i live in mass..i personally like the seaport district area a little bit more..its chill and more scenic

alma gaucha is my favorite restaurant on the seaport

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
i live in mass..i personally like the seaport district area a little bit more..its chill and more scenic

alma gaucha is my favorite restaurant on the seaport

Which spot would you take your gf or date, Caveau or Grace By Nia?

Is doing the View Boston worth doing?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
What did I learn during my first time in Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe) and Korea (Seoul)?

-Shogun was right. We are barbarians compared to them.
-You are given a hand towel/napkin any and every time you order food/drink. 7-11, Omakase, street food, restaurant, doesn't matter. Clean your hands before eating.
-No one jaywalks or crosses the street if the light is red. Then when it turns green, birds chirp. Crosswalk posts have little speakers.
-I did not hear ONE SINGLE CAR HONK the 2 weeks I was there. Blew my mind.
-In the same vein, the subway is dead silent. Chuckled internally remembering the wild shyt I've seen/heard in the NY subway
-They got umbrella sharing. Couple of coins, pick up an umbrella, drop it off at the next spot when you're done.
-Was with a Latina chick in Seoul and we got the foreigner treatment coming out of the Lotte Sky tower. 4 available cabs drove right past us to pick up Korean passengers. I asked her if they had cancel culture, or prog, anti-racist campaigns and she said they laugh at that shyt. "The Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese all hate each other. What does that leave for the rest of us?"
-Shinkansen bullet train. JR rail. Light years ahead of our bullshyt Amtrak and Brightline.
-They DGAF about Americans or the English language. Service staff will talk a mile a minute in their language and if you don't know it, that's your problem.
-In general, Japanese women are ironing board flat. Koreans have a bit more thickness (not hard compared to J-chicks). Can count the number of decent asses I saw on one hand.

Travel brehs

Layover in Instabul. Turkish Airlines has this touristanbul where they pack you into a bus to drive past some sights. Airport is a good hour from the city.

Tokyo