Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I was outvoted ... the logistics for the Brazil trip were getting to be a headache, so we explored other options. I wanted to stay in South America (Argentina and Chile in particular), but everyone else wanted to go to Iceland ... I even told them you people sure do love being around white people. :beli:

Damn bruh, they couldn't even do Spain, Germany, Czech, Hungary etc.

All jokes aside, Iceland seems interesting but Scotland has absolutely nothing of interest to me. Everything about it just seems so boring.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Cot damn, saw this on another site and.......unreal.

5421-12870466928g0axt6elz.jpg

03.jpg

view-doi-mansion-1.jpg

http://www.viewdoimansion.com/02.html

$165 a month

Daps
Reppin
NULL

03.jpg

view-doi-mansion-1.jpg

$165 a month

I know alot of expats who've moved to Thailand. Honestly, I don't see the appeal of that country (besides the extremely affordable property). The women there are tiny as shyt....no titties, no ass. The infrastructure is outdated as black outs are quite frequent.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

03.jpg

view-doi-mansion-1.jpg

$165 a month
where the fukk is that in thailand.

coming home in 2 weeks to have surgery. :(
there goes my trip to shezhen,hong kong and korea for chinese new years. ah well, least I still have japan this summer.

I would love to go to india. been thinking about it more and more lately (after watching life of pi lol)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I know alot of expats who've moved to Thailand. Honestly, I don't see the appeal of that country (besides the extremely affordable property). The women there are tiny as shyt....no titties, no ass. The infrastructure is outdated as black outs are quite frequent.

I don't necessarily see the appeal of Thailand, but the cost of living is kind of hard to argue with, nikka just has to wake up and sell a pair of Jordans on ebay and he's good for the next two months :laugh:

where the fukk is that in thailand.

coming home in 2 weeks to have surgery. :(
there goes my trip to shezhen,hong kong and korea for chinese new years. ah well, least I still have japan this summer.

I would love to go to india. been thinking about it more and more lately (after watching life of pi lol)

Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai

9 hours north of Bangkok, what's the cost of living in China, rent wise?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't necessarily see the appeal of Thailand, but the cost of living is kind of hard to argue with, nikka just has to wake up and sell a pair of Jordans on ebay and he's good for the next two months :laugh:

You have to wonder why the rent is so low though. Is crime rampant there? I don't want my girlfriend to be kidnapped and gang raped by Yakuza members because her skin is 'too dark'.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai

9 hours north of Bangkok, what's the cost of living in China, rent wise?

ah good ol chiang mai, shoulda known. aren't they going through a civil war right now tho?

china is cheap, but it matters where. like shanghai and hong kong forget about it, but all other cities, you can get a 1 bedroom for 200-400 dollars. best to get a 3 bedroom and split rent, then its real cheap and you can get something baller right across the street from the beach. for like 200.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Any of you brehs ever travel cross country? I did last year...it was a great experience. Ill post up some pics later

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You have to wonder why the rent is so low though. Is crime rampant there? I don't want my girlfriend to be kidnapped and gang raped by Yakuza members because her skin is 'too dark'.

Rent is low because the average person doesn't make that much. :laugh: I think you'd have to worry more about being killed in Detroit or New Orleans than most cities in Asia. My boy has been living in Indonesia for a few years now, and he says the chicks are bad, I've seen some of the broads he was smashing and they weren't ridiculously skinny.

ah good ol chiang mai, shoulda known. aren't they going through a civil war right now tho?

china is cheap, but it matters where. like shanghai and hong kong forget about it, but all other cities, you can get a 1 bedroom for 200-400 dollars. best to get a 3 bedroom and split rent, then its real cheap and you can get something baller right across the street from the beach. for like 200.

I have no clue if there's a civil war there or not, just completely shocked at the price of that hotel and the fact you can live there for the entire year if you felt like it and not even crack $3000 on the year in terms of cost of living.

China sounds dope, shame I couldn't go there when I was younger and not tied down.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Rent is low because the average person doesn't make that much. :laugh: I think you'd have to worry more about being killed in Detroit or New Orleans than most cities in Asia. My boy has been living in Indonesia for a few years now, and he says the chicks are bad, I've seen some of the broads he was smashing and they weren't ridiculously skinny.

I have no clue if there's a civil war there or not, just completely shocked at the price of that hotel and the fact you can live there for the entire year if you felt like it and not even crack $3000 on the year in terms of cost of living.

China sounds dope, shame I couldn't go there when I was younger and not tied down.

I know right. my place looks like that without a bedroom (its a single) and balcony. I pay 2,000rmb a month, however the reason Im being over charged is because I live in a huge complex that's attached to a mall which has a movie theater, super market, pool hall, subway, papa johns, 24hr mcdonalds, a gym with an olympic size pool, and a massive food court. I don't have to leave my block, and when I do, because the complex is huge, there's taxis lined up 24 hours a day. so its more so convienance that I pay so much. when I get back in march me and my neighbor plan on moving into a spot across the street from the beach, it basically looks like the place you posted but a 2 bedroom for 3,000 rmb, which means 1,500 rmb for me. 500 less. im only reluctant because Ive gotten so used to living where im at, im pampered. I even have a maid that comes in and cleans my small room for $8. lol. I get into my elevator, hit the underground level and be all up in the supermarket in my pjs and headphones buying cereal and milk :pachaha:

I live in the building to the far right. it's 42 floors.

201011191011323213.jpg

that thai building has me curious tho. damn thats cheap.....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I know right. my place looks like that without a bedroom (its a single) and balcony. I pay 2,000rmb a month, however the reason Im being over charged is because I live in a huge complex that's attached to a mall which has a movie theater, super market, pool hall, subway, papa johns, 24hr mcdonalds, a gym with an olympic size pool, and a massive food court. I don't have to leave my block, and when I do, because the complex is huge, there's taxis lined up 24 hours a day. so its more so convienance that I pay so much. when I get back in march me and my neighbor plan on moving into a spot across the street from the beach, it basically looks like the place you posted but a 2 bedroom for 3,000 rmb, which means 1,500 rmb for me. 500 less. im only reluctant because Ive gotten so used to living where im at, im pampered. I even have a maid that comes in and cleans my small room for $8. lol. I get into my elevator, hit the underground level and be all up in the supermarket in my pjs and headphones buying cereal and milk :pachaha:

I live in the building to the far right. it's 42 floors.

201011191011323213.jpg

that thai building has me curious tho. damn thats cheap.....

That's fukking insane :mindblown:

And for the people not up on the prices, that's like $330 a month for what would probably be well into the $1500-2000 range in most American cities. I really have to wonder why I live in the US at times, shyt doesn't make any kind of sense.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's fukking insane :mindblown:

And for the people not up on the prices, that's like $330 a month for what would probably be well into the $1500-2000 range in most American cities. I really have to wonder why I live in the US at times, shyt doesn't make any kind of sense.

yea the prices here will make you cry. 40oz of beer is like 75cents. I spend about 3,000 rmb a month on food and going out, and that's living like a westerner and eating out every day. my doctor visit was $3. and the ct scan was $15. its a communist country so medical is subsidized and ultra cheap.

going back home pisses me off.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
yea the prices here will make you cry. 40oz of beer is like 75cents. I spend about 3,000 rmb a month on food and going out, and that's living like a westerner and eating out every day. my doctor visit was $3. and the ct scan was $15. its a communist country so medical is subsidized and ultra cheap.

going back home pisses me off.

:laugh: You're making me consider moving the fam out to China, if I were single I would have been there yesterday teaching English. The cost of living is just too damn attractive, plus being the tallest and most brolic dude within a 40 mile radius would be nice.