Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know right. my place looks like that without a bedroom (its a single) and balcony. I pay 2,000rmb a month, however the reason Im being over charged is because I live in a huge complex that's attached to a mall which has a movie theater, super market, pool hall, subway, papa johns, 24hr mcdonalds, a gym with an olympic size pool, and a massive food court. I don't have to leave my block, and when I do, because the complex is huge, there's taxis lined up 24 hours a day. so its more so convienance that I pay so much. when I get back in march me and my neighbor plan on moving into a spot across the street from the beach, it basically looks like the place you posted but a 2 bedroom for 3,000 rmb, which means 1,500 rmb for me. 500 less. im only reluctant because Ive gotten so used to living where im at, im pampered. I even have a maid that comes in and cleans my small room for $8. lol. I get into my elevator, hit the underground level and be all up in the supermarket in my pjs and headphones buying cereal and milk :pachaha:

I live in the building to the far right. it's 42 floors.

201011191011323213.jpg

that thai building has me curious tho. damn thats cheap.....

You live in mainland China or Hong Kong? I wouldn't feel comfortable living in a communist country where the internet is censored.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Would you go to prison if you get caught though?

no lol. and besides you can practically bribe your way out of most things lol.

nikka people smoke weed in bars, all out in the open. drinking in public at 6am, its actually quite lawless here. I feel more free than america, not the other way around lol. I wouldnt listen so much to bias western media tactics.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That place in Thai is like 400 a month but there are others in there that are going for that price. You still can't beat that though cause in the US in a big city definitely 1000+. Like Malta said makes you think why the hell I'm here when I can get a way better bang for your buck elsewhere.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's small, but 538 square feet is just slightly smaller than the typical apartment in NYC.

:what: why are you comparing Chiang Mai with a metro population of under 1 million with NYC with a population of almost 19 million? Of course NYC is expensive, it's one of the largest/expensive cities on the planet.

Compare it to a small city like Tulsa, OK (almost the same metro population) where you can get an apartment for $419/mo; same as the 12,000 Baht crib.

If you gonna compare a city with NYC, at least let that bytch be somewhat similar to New York.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:what: why are you comparing Chiang Mai with a metro population of under 1 million with NYC with a population of almost 19 million? Of course NYC is expensive, it's one of the largest/expensive cities on the planet.

Compare it to a small city like Tulsa, OK (almost the same metro population) where you can get an apartment for $419/mo; same as the 12,000 Baht crib.

If you gonna compare a city with NYC, at least let that bytch be somewhat similar to New York.

I live in NY, I'm comparing it to the prices I'm used to. I don't live in Tulsa, and outside of Sports, middle America doesn't really exist to me :ld:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I start making money I'll either buy/rent a place in Monaco or Singapore. Anywhere with low taxes and low crime.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

lol.

1. true

2. true

3. true, however I live in a coastal city (think SF without the hills) so the ocean breeze kicks that shyt inland.

4. not true. the new gen get married around the same age as westerners. Id say 27 is average, not 24.

5. I never knew their food could be so good, I havent even seen american chinese food wtf is orange chicken lol. some regions are bomb esp from regions like sichuan or the muslim west. however, they are stingy with meat. be having a bowl of rice with like 4 pieces of meat. I ALWAYS have to ask for extra and its barely an acceptable amount. im like damn is there a famine why you being so tight with the meat? again tho I live in a coastal city so seafood is my province speciality, I remember chengdu being beef oriented lol

6. yea it's filthy. public bathrooms are hell on earth. I dont even drink beer in public in fear of having to go to the public bathrooms. I stick to hard liq and red wine. the smell is so potent and the lack of soap..:merchant: hospitals are also :merchant: lab dude took my blood without gloves, after having just watched him take someone elses blood, it was just the finger prick but still :merchant:. just everything man. people spit, throw up and urinate every where, you see some foul shyt. it takes awhile to get numb too and even then I have my moments of ugh. ill never call LA dirty again.

7. nope nothing makes sense. I stopped saying wtf and now say wtc (welcome to china) otherwise every day will be a :mindblown:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I live in NY, I'm comparing it to the prices I'm used to. I don't live in Tulsa, and outside of Sports, middle America doesn't really exist to me :ld:

Breh, I grew up in Brooklyn, but still. You comparing a metripolis to a village in Thailand :comeon: