Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
planning a three week Euro vacay for three people is stressful :whew:

i finally booked all the airbnbs, trains, hotel, and airplane tix for the whole trip.

the airbnb places I booked look :ohlawd:from the pictures

Paris
48b7ff17_original.jpg

ad7c69ae_original.jpg

cc379ad3_original.jpg

Venice
f50ccfd3-bcec-4dbd-8f95-5c418c247bef.jpg

645b5866-a557-4ec7-a54e-bafd4b510677.jpg
:ohhh::salute:

Lemme get that travel blueprint, breh...i gotta do the same shyt next year for three ppl

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Headed back to Japan this weekend for another four weeks on biz travel. This will be my first time staying in central Tokyo...Ginza..i'm gonna be all up in the mix :whew:

Two days after I fly back to LA, I start my Euro trip. That jet lag is gonna be brutal

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta @Poitier @iBrowse @Dak_Brehscott where would yall recommend for a 1st time trip solo for a young breh? I'm thinking DR

I'm tryna be a starting PG for #importgang :wow:

South Africa, Belize (English), Trinidad.

Try to go places where there's no language barrier for your first solo, mine was SA.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
What's Barcelona like guys? Best places to eat, Things to do etc :feedme:

Not sure if you went to Barcelona or not, but this is my recommendation for where to eat.

Cera 23 - El Raval - Barcelona, Spain

Small place that books up fast. We didn't have a reservation and hangout at the bar until a table opened up. The bartender gave my wife a free drink just because we waited so long. They are known for their blackberry mojito.
cera-23.jpg

As far as what to do. They are known for their nightlife and beaches. Walk Las Ramblas, El Gotic quarters, go to any of the parks or buildings designed by Antoni Gaudí. Try to catch a FC Barcelona game as it's the biggest stadium in all of Europe and has tons of history.