Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's Barcelona like guys? Best places to eat, Things to do etc :feedme:

I went there and it was great, I really wanted to stay there.
I love the buildings a lot, and it has a beach, which is very nice for a city beach.

There's a place called Bunker del Carmel (Bunker del Carmel (Barcelona, Spain): Top Tips Before You Go - TripAdvisor), which you'll get great views of both sides of the city. The hike is kinda a lot but worth it. I'd also suggest checking our Parc Guell or La Sagrada Familia (get tickets in advanced) at least. I was also fortunate to go to a FC Barcelona game, which was a great experience but the season is almost done.

Places to eat, there are a lot of good places to eat, just stay away from places that have people trying to bring you in, or the food outside, most likely a tourist trap. I'd go on TripAdvisor to look for some good local spots which have good ratings, definitely have the Iberian ham, they like tapas a lot there.

Also, they do speak spanish but catalan is the main language, most people understand some english though.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Anyone here ever been to Saint Martin?
Going in a week and a half. Staying on a resort in anse marcel on the french side
Anse-Marcel-up-close-1200x800.jpg

I went to Curacao in 2015 and i rarely hear ppl ever going there and the beaches are crazy but I think this may be the best beach/island i've been to so far going off rep and pics.

Cacs on trip advisor are acting like saint martin is damn near kingston when you step off the resort
Anyone know how bad/dangerous it REALLY is and whether or not it's worth trying to drive from the french side to philipsburg on the dutch side?

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Do I need to rent a car

Well I think renting a car in PR is a must do if you want to get the most out of the island.

Culebra is a island off of PR.....you can't drive there you must take a ferry (about 5 or 10 dollars) or fly. If you take the ferry you have to arrive early because its first come first serve and I've missed out before. I think its worth it, the best beaches in PR are located there. You can even stay over night if you want.

Culebra, Puerto Rico - Home of Flamenco Beach - Tourist Guide - Hotels, Things to Do...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
planning a three week Euro vacay for three people is stressful :whew:

i finally booked all the airbnbs, trains, hotel, and airplane tix for the whole trip.

the airbnb places I booked look :ohlawd:from the pictures

Paris
48b7ff17_original.jpg

ad7c69ae_original.jpg

cc379ad3_original.jpg

Venice
f50ccfd3-bcec-4dbd-8f95-5c418c247bef.jpg

645b5866-a557-4ec7-a54e-bafd4b510677.jpg
Enjoy your trip. The train ride through Tuscany to Venice is beautiful.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
yo where are those sites where they got the ill deals on flights and hotels and shyt?

hit my pm if u trynna keep it on the lizzow

Spence

Superstar
Daps
That's wzup breh, i'm going in December for the first time. Keep note of any banging restaurants or clubs to share with the brehs please
Nuyorican cafe for some live salsa dancing. It was a good mix of locals and tourists when we went. We ended up going to vieques because like mentioned we missed out on the ferry to Culebra (wife took too damn long getting out the car and gathering everything :snoop:)

It ended up working out though because we found a beach all to ourselves for a few hours after we rented a jeep to get through the rough terrain leading up to the beach.

La casita Blanca, la Roca Taina in luquillo are good spots for food. Make sure to get a pincho on the side of the highway at some point, it's like a sandwich on a stick. Visit fajardo on a moonless night (there's charts online you can find on what phase the moon will be in) to see the bio bay which was fkn magical :wow:

Gambling is legal there, saw a cock fight and gambled at a big hotel I can't remember the name of.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Cuba was lit as fk! Don't go if you don't have advanced high school level Spanish though. I had to dig deep into my 11th grade Spanish vocab to get to places and haggle prices etc. Wife is fluent though so she did most of the talking if there was a situation I couldn't handle myself.

Don't go if you require cell/internet, not used to carrying all cash for your vacation, are not ok with unfiltered car emissions. Wife got CO2 poisoning because she's not used to it (I am from motorcycle and street racing days and thrive off of cancer fumes :mjgrin:)

Minor inconvenience in not being able to use any credit/debit cards while out and about but it's all gravy.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I have a 4 hour layover in LAX next week. Never been there...anything interesting about this airport? Best place to eat?