Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
planning a three week Euro vacay for three people is stressful :whew:

i finally booked all the airbnbs, trains, hotel, and airplane tix for the whole trip.

the airbnb places I booked look :ohlawd:from the pictures

Paris
48b7ff17_original.jpg

ad7c69ae_original.jpg

cc379ad3_original.jpg

Venice
f50ccfd3-bcec-4dbd-8f95-5c418c247bef.jpg

645b5866-a557-4ec7-a54e-bafd4b510677.jpg

them airbnbs look wamming man. i went to paris in 2014, stayed in an airbnb the size of a closet in Montmartre for 1 week and the Mama Shelter hotel for another.
Mama Shelter bar scene is real nice, it was one of the more popular "clubs" in paris when i was there. we had the DJ playing Flipside and other Rocafella classics and the patrons was looking at us like :mjpls:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nuyorican cafe for some live salsa dancing. It was a good mix of locals and tourists when we went. We ended up going to vieques because like mentioned we missed out on the ferry to Culebra (wife took too damn long getting out the car and gathering everything :snoop:)

It ended up working out though because we found a beach all to ourselves for a few hours after we rented a jeep to get through the rough terrain leading up to the beach.

La casita Blanca, la Roca Taina in luquillo are good spots for food. Make sure to get a pincho on the side of the highway at some point, it's like a sandwich on a stick. Visit fajardo on a moonless night (there's charts online you can find on what phase the moon will be in) to see the bio bay which was fkn magical :wow:

Gambling is legal there, saw a cock fight and gambled at a big hotel I can't remember the name of.

Aight so PR is basically bankrupt from what i've been reading. when you went there was safety a concern of yours?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Aight so PR is basically bankrupt from what i've been reading. when you went there was safety a concern of yours?

We made a couple wrong turns and felt a little uncomfortable but nothing happened. This was 3 years ago before their current economic crisis. If I were to go now I wouldn't do anything to stand out (leave the Apple Watch at home and only take one of our older iPhones on the trip) no jewelry on us whatsoever and only carry very small amounts of cash.

We actually felt safer in Cuba as the police and military presence was very well felt (in a good way).

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
just felt a 5.0 earthquake here in Japan. :sadcam:

not a good feeling to notice the building swaying from the 8th floor. i'm right on the coastline too...i was here for the last tsunami...not trying to deal with that BS again
20170527225453395-272250.png

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
was in Denver yesterday for the weekend, in Seattle this morning till Wednesday then on to Portland. Been on the move for the past 4 months; Poland, Australia, Germany, U.K. France, Belgium, now the US for a couple of weeks. Playing music and traveling is one of the greatest gifts I've been given in this life.

20sggmc.jpg

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
just felt a 5.0 earthquake here in Japan. :sadcam:

not a good feeling to notice the building swaying from the 8th floor. i'm right on the coastline too...i was here for the last tsunami...not trying to deal with that BS again
20170527225453395-272250.png

Damn, hope all is well

I booked 3 weeks in Japan in March 2018!for Sakura season. Going to visit around 10 places through the whole of Japan.

Will be amazing

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I have a 4 hour layover in LAX next week. Never been there...anything interesting about this airport? Best place to eat?
Homeboy industries. While it is pricey, it's for a good cause plus everything is pricey in the airport but not everything is for a cause.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
was in Denver yesterday for the weekend, in Seattle this morning till Wednesday then on to Portland. Been on the move for the past 4 months; Poland, Australia, Germany, U.K. France, Belgium, now the US for a couple of weeks. Playing music and traveling is one of the greatest gifts I've been given in this life.

20sggmc.jpg
That jacket is piff

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
You should make a thread on that :lupe:

yeah i will sometime. i'll see if i still have pics from then

:picard: they are out there like that in Japan??

whatever subculture someone is into out here....they live that shyt for real. there's a group of kids who breakdance religously outside a subway station. i've seen them at least 5 times in the 4 weeks i've been out here.