Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
What's the 411 on Amsterdam? I'm thinking about going this fall but I'm not fully on board yet:patrice:
You should be. We hit a coffee shop named Abraxas and had space brownies. The foot pain from all the walking we had done the previous 4 days vanished the remainder of the trip because I felt like I was walking on air from being so high :mjgrin:

We were fuuuuuuukd up lol. Tried to go see the Van Gogh museum but because we lost track of the space time continuum we got there right as they closed.

The food is very good there and it's a multicultural city/hub where the locals speak 4 or more languages.

We went to the red light district and went to the 2€ peep show. Bad bytch was fukking the shyt out of some dude but she didn't look like she was having nearly as much fun as he was lol.

The prostitutes there are some of the absolute most beautiful women I've seen on this earth. There were of course a few cartoon characters sprinkled in with oversized fake t*ts etc but they had women from all over the planet standing in windows waiting for dikk. They usually aren't choosy either since the rent for the windows is high. Something like they have to fk/suck 8 dudes just to break even for the night from what I remember reading.

Bring cash to the coffee shops as they can't accept carded transactions.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok:ehh:
Stripclubs : chez pare, downtown,Amazones,Wanda’s,Cleopatra
Clubs/ Lounges: W hotel,Furco, New City Gas,Le Rouge Bar,Joverse,Blvd 44
Food: La banquise, Romados, VIP in chinatown, Seasoned dreams(caribbean food), Taco Tijuana, Blackstarp BBQ, Prohibition, Joe Panini(after club food)
Which club plays hiphop? I want to drive down this month.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
You should be. We hit a coffee shop named Abraxas and had space brownies. The foot pain from all the walking we had done the previous 4 days vanished the remainder of the trip because I felt like I was walking on air from being so high :mjgrin:

We were fuuuuuuukd up lol. Tried to go see the Van Gogh museum but because we lost track of the space time continuum we got there right as they closed.

The food is very good there and it's a multicultural city/hub where the locals speak 4 or more languages.

We went to the red light district and went to the 2€ peep show. Bad bytch was fukking the shyt out of some dude but she didn't look like she was having nearly as much fun as he was lol.

The prostitutes there are some of the absolute most beautiful women I've seen on this earth. There were of course a few cartoon characters sprinkled in with oversized fake t*ts etc but they had women from all over the planet standing in windows waiting for dikk. They usually aren't choosy either since the rent for the windows is high. Something like they have to fk/suck 8 dudes just to break even for the night from what I remember reading.

Bring cash to the coffee shops as they can't accept carded transactions.

I don't smoke..but I may have to do some research into all this red light sleaze you speak of:patrice:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I don't smoke..but I may have to do some research into all this red light sleaze you speak of:patrice:
I don't smoke either, many of the coffee shops sell edible goods that give you a completely different effect.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I've never been to Barcelona, but Casablanca is beautiful. I didn't stay there more than a day, unfortunately since I was traveling through various parts of Morocco.

I hear Barcelona is really nice, too.
from what I have found its super cheap in Morroco 500$/week will have me living like a king out there:takedat: and I can still cop ticket for the ferry to go to Spain

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
IMG_4840-thumb-567x800-27583.jpg

found this event to checkout while I'm in Osaka

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just had some yakatori here at a small restaurant in the Kyoto area. My coworker and I were sitting at the counter, directly facing the kitchen where the waiter and chefs all awkwardly watched us eat and asked where we're from, what we're doing here, etc. As I ate my rice, they were obviously saying something to each other about it....finally the waiter asked in broken english "How did you get so good with chopsticks?" ....I replied "I live in Los Angeles...with many Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese restaurants."
morris-day-is-cool-o.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Going to San Diego later this month for a conference. First time in California!

I'm a museum junkie whenever I go to a city I haven't been to but the conference schedule is over the museums closing time. (btw, why do museums close so damn early?)

Any of you from or been to downtown San Diego? What did y'all do? I'm not a beach person but I may stroll down a sidewalk to look at the ocean or something.