Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Who in here has been to Thailand? I just booked everything and my god... I've never seen anything so cheap in my life.. King size bed, 5 mins from the beach, in a A/C bungalow...... 35 a night

but i'll be in bangkok the first few days.. what do i need to see/ do?
go to a muay thai fight. i wanted to go to thailand for this past new years but when i found out i'd be in australia this time of the year, i canceled. i'll go there when i got the free time. next time.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
make sure you guys save you miles too. so crucial. that's my goal as far as traveling is concerned. i really wish i could take advantage of all these work trips and the miles i've accumulated from gigging abroad. i bet my profile would look like woah.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Leaving for China this upcoming weekend.

I'll be staying in Beijing, and Shanghai for 2 weeks.

Any recommendations, must sees, restaurants, museums spas, off beaten path tours etc would be greatly appreciated.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leaving for China this upcoming weekend.

I'll be staying in Beijing, and Shanghai for 2 weeks.

Any recommendations, must sees, restaurants, museums spas, off beaten path tours etc would be greatly appreciated.
You white black Mexican asian or Indian?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
los angeles tomorrow for show on saturday, then australia + new zealand on sunday for 1 month :blessed:
You in Australia now?

Just got to Sydney yesterday. I get what all the hoopla is about. It's always voted best city to live in and it's clear as day why. It's what San Francisco and LA wish they could be...with a little bit of London thrown in there. Amazing views all throughout the city, impossibly clean...everything is centrally located so getting around is easy. Food and culture from all over. Only drawback is the lack of color. You have some Asians and Africans....but it's far and few in between. I was literally the only non white person in the whole audience at the opera house.

ag0zoOA.jpg

CNTcO49.jpg

gFItXbL.jpg

I went to an orchestra performance at the Opera House. The first half was Mozart which literally was putting me to sleep. Once the Tchaikovsky came on, the place got jumpin...and it sounded amazing.

HmbViuC.jpg

7RUUm3G.jpg
z1zugKW.jpg

qnoRDI5.jpg
What else did you do while you were there?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Anybody here know any cheap hotels or airbnbs in Los Angeles? Heading there from May 13-20th

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
going to Cozumel for about 10 days next month.
can't wait to step off the ferry.:banderas:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Going to Germany April 6 to 17th

Solo dolo

My ex a foreign exchange student I meant while she was in college lives there

Stays in Essen

Hopefully visit Berlin

Any tips from brehs that have been ?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Anybody here know any cheap hotels or airbnbs in Los Angeles? Heading there from May 13-20th
We stayed at the Venice suites for $130 a night and enjoyed staying on the beach. You walk outside about 40 feet from the hotel and you're on the sand. We also stayed in a nice place in Anaheim when we went to Disneyland but I can't remember the hotel name. Hotels.com is where it's at and just hunt for the 10-15% off coupons they issue every now and then.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got about four days free in April to take a short trip, I want to to go somewhere close (to America) and near the water. Recommendations? I'm thinking of either the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, or Mexico. Considering Colombia as well. Which is the most cost effective? Also, it's a trip with my girl, so there's that as well.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I got about four days free in April to take a short trip, I want to to go somewhere close (to America) and near the water. Recommendations? I'm thinking of either the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, or Mexico. Considering Colombia as well. Which is the most cost effective? Also, it's a trip with my girl, so there's that as well.
where you flying out of

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The conversation starts and stops with Costa Rica. 500 colones to $1 usd when I went last year and it's probably an even better exchange rate now. We were eating like royalty for $5-10 a meal. The country has everything you could want in a vacation spot too.