Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I'm tryna get my passport updated soon. A lot of spots I'm tryna go to soon. Heres my list of places I'm tryna go:
1. Cuba
2. Panama
3. Colombia
4. DR
5. PR
Hopefully in the next few years I can go, gotta travel while still young :jawalrus:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm tryna get my passport updated soon. A lot of spots I'm tryna go to soon. Heres my list of places I'm tryna go:
1. Cuba
2. Panama
3. Colombia
4. DR
5. PR
Hopefully in the next few years I can go, gotta travel while still young :jawalrus:
how is your spanish? :patrice:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So I hopped from the air bnb I was at cause the host was on some weirdo shyt. Got a spot near some sports training spot for athletes. I bullshyt you not when I say every chick I've seen so far is built like either prime Serena or Alyson Felix with some grown woman weight on. I might have to start tricking. Favorable exchange rate :myman:

btw, any brehs post here actually live in Accra?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
i made 2 videos on this while i was in brazil... it's nothing but american propaganda

they don't want you giving that american dollar to these countries... buying land there.. seeing how good you can be treated.. telling your friends... helping their economy

nah just go to florida or cali or something... keep that money in america

meanwhile i'm walking the streets of brazil at 3-4-5-6am... no problems.. no stick up kids... no murders seen.. i didn't even see a fist fight... no loud shouting... nothing

and this ain't copa.. i'm in the trap and at hood parties way out of the tourist areas.. cause i'd rather mix with the locals than spend a week with americans on a resort

Yeah I lived in Brazil for a bit and the kidnapping risk for Americans is pretty low. Most kidnapping targets are rich locals or their families for randsom purposes. You do have to be careful though for the "flash kidnappings" here they hold you up, take you to an ATM to empty your account and usually just leave you. Being Black can help. If you don't open your mouth they won't assume you are well-off White Brazilian or rich foreign tourist. Don't wear jewellery or have expensive cameras/phones in plain sight though.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Only going for a couple of days? Medellin is better. It's like a party city, so you'll be able to see and enjoy pretty much everything over the course of a long weekend.

What's your take on safety in cities down there? I see stuff online about paseo millionarios in spots like Bogota but often it's written by semi obnoxious looking cacs, and I'm part of neither demographic.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
What's your take on safety in cities down there? I see stuff online about paseo millionarios in spots like Bogota but often it's written by semi obnoxious looking cacs, and I'm part of neither demographic.
Medellin is safer than Bogota in my opinion. Medellin is more catered to tourists so for the most part people will leave you alone as long as you're not acting an ass or drunk as fukk in the streets. Bogota is a realer grittier city and people will try you out there if you're not in the tourist designated spots. I think of it like this: Medellin is Las Vegas, and Bogota is New York.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Finally got the chance to get out. Hot as fukk over here brehs. Will post'em as I take'em
humy2q.jpg

2wch3i8.jpg
6r2dm0.jpg