Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Trust me, I'm not into all that 'Travel Noire' bs but don't let your blackness or lack of a travel partner hinder you from exploring the world. You'd be surprised how much you can learn about other cultures but also about yourself. Traveling is a mirror and a window.

No love for TN? I booked a trip with them to the Amalfi Coast in April, looks to be pretty dope.

For the record I do most of my travelling solo anyway. Wanted to try something new this time.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I was talking to a guy at my job the other day and we got on the topic of traveling. When I mentioned that traveling to some spots in Latin America can be cheaper than going to spots in the states (Mexico, Colombia, etc.) he said "yea, that's because you'll get kidnapped down there" :snoop: He's in his early 30's and single with no kids. I said "this is the time in your life when you should be traveling." He's like "...nahhh" I'm like :why:

On one hand I can't fault people for things they haven't been exposed to. On the other, cats gotta get they head out the gutter.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I was talking to a guy at my job the other day and we got on the topic of traveling. When I mentioned that traveling to some spots in Latin America can be cheaper than going to spots in the states (Mexico, Colombia, etc.) he said "yea, that's because you'll get kidnapped down there" :snoop: He's in his early 30's and single with no kids. I said "this is the time in your life when you should be traveling." He's like "...nahhh" I'm like :why:

On one hand I can't fault people for things they haven't been exposed to. On the other, cats gotta get they head out the gutter.
it's like every hobby. some cats are just not into traveling. :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

i made 2 videos on this while i was in brazil... it's nothing but american propaganda

they don't want you giving that american dollar to these countries... buying land there.. seeing how good you can be treated.. telling your friends... helping their economy

nah just go to florida or cali or something... keep that money in america

meanwhile i'm walking the streets of brazil at 3-4-5-6am... no problems.. no stick up kids... no murders seen.. i didn't even see a fist fight... no loud shouting... nothing

and this ain't copa.. i'm in the trap and at hood parties way out of the tourist areas.. cause i'd rather mix with the locals than spend a week with americans on a resort

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
i made 2 videos on this while i was in brazil... it's nothing but american propaganda

they don't want you giving that american dollar to these countries... buying land there.. seeing how good you can be treated.. telling your friends... helping their economy

nah just go to florida or cali or something... keep that money in america

meanwhile i'm walking the streets of brazil at 3-4-5-6am... no problems.. no stick up kids... no murders seen.. i didn't even see a fist fight... no loud shouting... nothing

and this ain't copa.. i'm in the trap and at hood parties way out of the tourist areas.. cause i'd rather mix with the locals than spend a week with americans on a resort

where in brazil did you hit?
i feel the same man if you on a resort you're not traveling right. i make it a point to be in the mix with the locals and see life from their POV especially if they're apart of the diaspora

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Let add little more pictures to this thread.. My Korea adventures... Seoul night life is little crazy.. if ya'll get the chance to go to Seoul go to Octagon Club it is wild.... :wow: