Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll get back at you later for restaurant tips. Le Marais is the trendy/gay/jewish/hipster neighbourhood of Paris, hope you're aware of that, and everything is more expensive there (FULL of tourists, as you have fashion stores and art galleries in the area too). It's extremely central, maybe too central for me. It's not that close to République actually, République is a much better area imo.

Yes french food is quite good, a lot of good stuff. Problem is the real good stuf is usually haute gastronomie, meaning it costs a little. But you get your money's worth in basically any restaurant even if the choice is limited.

You have a whole area in Strasbourg Saint Denis with indian food, turkish is mostly corner kebabs. I'll try to get back at you with actual adresses.
preciate it breh. If you have 3 days in Paris is it worth it to do a day trip to Versailles?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
preciate it breh. If you have 3 days in Paris is it worth it to do a day trip to Versailles?

Honestly nah, I think there's more than enough to see in Paris. Museums, the various sites and just walking around appreciating the city. Don't do like like all the tourists that try to squeeze in tons of things, take your time to get the feel of the city. Even a week wouldn't be enough for Paris anyway so might as well take it easy and actually experience the city as opposed to rushing from one tourist spot to another.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
just got off a 15 hr flight from ATL to ICN(s korea):whew:

flight path took us over the arctic sea, down through russia, china
Ss0JdA6.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
just got off a 15 hr flight from ATL to ICN(s korea):whew:

flight path took us over the arctic sea, down through russia, china
Ss0JdA6.jpg
Made that flight three times. Jet lag is gonna fukkin wreck you breh

Pack for Germany and don't bring a coat brehs. Cold as shyt out here in these Deutsch strasse's

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I keep forgetting about this thread. I'm gonna set it up as a 'watched' thread from here on out.
First off I want to put yall on a startup travel app that is aiming to integrate social media/networking and travel.
Travello Look it up in your app store, I know someone thats part of it. Check it out and pm me to add me

That said, just to update my plans for the next 30 days. Ill be in Seoul the 1st week of November, followed by Thailand the 2nd week. Then from there I have 5 days to do whatever I want...not sure where im going yet...gonna play it by ear or hookup. Hopefully meet someone out there who is traveling and end back up in there country...we'll see

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just booked a flight to Pyonyang North Korea. pray for me brehs

i'll try to sneak some pics in