Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna be in Tokyo during NYE, I was kind of hype at first..thinking there would be a rack of parties around Shinjuku...or a countdown of some sort.

From what I'm reading it looks like the Japanese leave the cities for NYE and head to shrines and temples in the countryside to pray over the new year. :shaq2:

Yeah, I also heard everyone just stays indoors and watches TV during NYE because that's their equivalent of "sweeps week". All the TV networks just go all out on NYE, so people don't even bother to go out.

I don't know if you're into MMA, but there's a show at Saitama Super Arena and that's where Fedor's making his comeback. Plus some giant amazonian sized women are fighting...if you're into freakshow fights, that might be fun for you. :yeshrug:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah, I also heard everyone just stays indoors and watches TV during NYE because that's their equivalent of "sweeps week". All the TV networks just go all out on NYE, so people don't even bother to go out.

I don't know if you're into MMA, but there's a show at Saitama Super Arena and that's where Fedor's making his comeback. Plus some giant amazonian sized women are fighting...if you're into freakshow fights, that might be fun for you. :yeshrug:

thanks...i know my coworker is into MMA. we might check that out if i can get off work early enough..it starts at 3pm:patrice:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
thanks...i know my coworker is into MMA. we might check that out if i can get off work early enough..it starts at 3pm:patrice:

You working in Japan on NYE? Those people are cyborgs, don't they work for like 10 hours a day? :damn:

If you want legit advice, I think @Beegio and @twan83 lived in Japan. They probably know what to do and where to go on NYE

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You working in Japan on NYE? Those people are cyborgs, don't they work for like 10 hours a day? :damn:

If you want legit advice, I think @Beegio and @twan83 lived in Japan. They probably know what to do and where to go on NYE

When I was there they were out deep in the club heavy looking for someone to go home with :blessed:
Busy workers and family stayed in and u could hear that loud ass dong sound tho wherever the hell it was

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
yeah i have to work that day, but i'll be off on new years day.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Just got back from my euro trip. Really a weird time to visit Paris and Brussels. I wanted to go to the soccer game that day but we got lost on the RER. Then I heard about the attacks. I visited my aunt in St.Denis and a day later they killed some of the co-conspirators there? Then I went to Versailles to visit the chateau. It was closed and guarded heavily. Then I heard gunshots and got outta there. A lot of places were closed from the 12th-16th, so I didn't get to see the inside of any of the places @Idaeo and @beejus recommended :sadcam:

Really interesting trip, definitely not what I was expecting

BTW, I've never experienced so much:mjpls: ever. I went to Berlin as well and I probably got :mjpls: looks from white folks 50 times a day

Bruh you gotta go into details about berlin I'm headed out there this coming may and I was always told its a black mans paradise out there.

All the matches I got on tinder didnt help either solidifying that assumption

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Im taking 4 days for xmas, I'm trying to decide between Costa Del sol and Barcelona, whats the difference brehs?

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you gotta go into details about berlin I'm headed out there this coming may and I was always told its a black mans paradise out there.

All the matches I got on tinder didnt help either solidifying that assumption

I honestly did not spend enough time there, I was there for 2 days. I went to some landmarks and that was it. I didn't go clubbing or use tinder at all while I was there since I was with my cousins at the time.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:obama:just came across this thread, came back from Prague on monday. Would recommend it highly got nothing but love out there :myman:

5fhes1.jpg

2aenvjn.jpg

mi07s2.jpg

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Coffee *check
Magazine *check
1st class seat *check

Ready for our flight

Snapchat-5647108442727724314_zps805ewnkl_edit_1440942294776_zps6u7oxjgc.jpg

My boy is gonna be out there for one of his homes bachelor partys. I've heard nothing but good things about Montreal. Gotta find a way there sometime
:wow: you fly nothing but first class

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
how did you get on?

Yeah really good, very cold though snowed on one of the days but my GF and I went there for the Xmas markets.

Typical Germany, everything is efficient. Transport is best I have used - even better than Tokyo IMO.

Its not a busy city, coming from London it was strange to see a city without jam packed cars on the road - could be due to time of year but even so.

Lots of history of course, I have always had an keen interest in WW2 so when we visited the Germany Museum was there for hours.

Only thing is that there is not train or underground from the Airport, but they are building a new Airport that will have this.

Checkpoint Charlle

Memorial for the murdered Jews

Fassbender and Rausch - Best chocolates EVER

German Museum

Europes largest department store

Last edited:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I don't know how to search within a thread, but has anyone here been to Madrid? Amsterdam? Belgium?

What were your experiences? TIA!