Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thanks man. Gotta give props to my best friend for it follows. He’s a social worker and talked about it from that perspective and he blew my mind. Just opened that movie up on a different angle when he talked about the signs he recognized and patterns of behavior.

I was scratching and cleaning for number 10 and he sealed the deal.

I'm a big fan of It Follows in general, but this is another reason to go back and rewatch. I've seen enough times that the perspective completely clicked for me. Shout out to your friend, dope fresh perspective to a movie I like and also a dope occupation.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is not horror per se but it might as well be a horror series with the levels of evil involved. Anyone in this thread watching this?? Evil b*stards in this show.
images

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched this movie called The Empty Man this morning and it was trash.

The way to call up The Empty Man was so convoluted...you had to be on a lonely bridge at night with an empty bottle that you would then have to blow into while thinking about The Empty Man. Who is gonna go through all that? The fukking Empty Man should never be called up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched this movie called The Empty Man this morning and it was trash.

The way to call up The Empty Man was so convoluted...you had to be on a lonely bridge at night with an empty bottle that you would then have to blow into while thinking about The Empty Man. Who is gonna go through all that? The fukking Empty Man should never be called up.

:mjlol: Fam, I was just watching a found footage joint that had the dumbest to summon the creature ever. You had to stare down train tracks and into a tunnel without blinking for ONE HOUR. So this physically impossible task is the only way you actually put yourself in danger. I gotta check my amazon prime account to grab the name.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjlol: Fam, I was just watching a found footage joint that had the dumbest to summon the creature ever. You had to stare down train tracks and into a tunnel without blinking for ONE HOUR. So this physically impossible task is the only way you actually put yourself in danger. I gotta check my amazon prime account to grab the name.
So unless a meth head decided to do that ritual the creature should never be summoned.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So unless a meth head decided to do that ritual the creature should never be summoned.

:russ: Exactly fam! You'd need the device from a Clockwork Orange to make this work and that device would coincidentally also protect you from the creature because it comes after you...when you blink.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched Shadow in the Cloud today.
It was a decent schlocky movie. The premise was great while the execution was just OK but could've been better with a different director and a bigger budget.