Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Clive Barker Almost Had His Own Disney Park (Yes, Really)

:skip:
if there is any one thing that has made Clive Barker truly stand apart as a creator, it has been his incredible ability to tell stories within a variety of mediums. He seamlessly transitioned from horror fiction to horror film incredibly early in his career, had made a living in macabre theatre before that, and has since tackled video games, comics and even action figures as well. With each of these things, he always managed to tell stories that were distinctly his own, with his own specific voice and style, while also always managing to cater to the specific strengths of these often incredibly diverse mediums. When looking at his career as a whole, it seems like there’s almost nothing he hasn’t done. That’s what I love about the subject of this article. When you say “Clive Barker almost had his own park at Disneyland,” there’s that one small part of the most seasoned Barker fan that might say, “Okay, I can see it,” while the rest are simultaneously saying, “I’m sorry, what?”
:leostare:

That rabbit hole brought me to this- (I know this is satire but the above isn’t)

Disney Opens 200-Acre Sadomasochism Theme Park After Purchasing Rights To Hellraiser Franchise
:beli::deadrose:

ORLANDO—Six years after acquiring the rights to the 1987 horror classic, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products formally opened its new World Of Agony Monday, a 200-acre sadomasochistic theme park based on the Hellraiser franchise. “As soon as guests crawl through the main entrance, they’ll be transported to a searing nether realm where skinless demons roam free and the boundary between pain and pleasure is all but erased,” said company president George Kalogridis, noting that visitors would be inundated with sounds and visuals designed to short-circuit their senses and make them feel as though at any moment a Cenobite could jump through a wall and flay them alive.
:mjtf::laff:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I didn't know the older sister in Poltergeist (1982 film) was murdered the same year as the film by her ex :dahell:

Dominique Dunne - Wikipedia

hqdefault.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't know the older sister in Poltergeist (1982 film) was murdered the same year as the film by her ex :dahell:

Dominique Dunne - Wikipedia

hqdefault.jpg
Read about the cast and crew of The Omen!! They must have really summoned demons unintentionally bc so many real creepy accidents and deaths took place during the filming

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thanks for this suggestion. i fukkin hate Adam so much.
I feel no sympathy for any of the characters except for the 2 young black children caught up in this web of deceit by no fault of their own and maybe Kofi’s lawyer, she seems to be the only adult that isn’t worried about her own self interests and is genuine. Looking forward to the next episodes when they start canceling each other out - after this last episode looks like things will come full circle based on the new discovery. I like that they added the New Orleans queenpin into the storyline. Gives off a Madame Queenie from the movie “Hoodlum” vibe. Extremely engaging storyline though that shows how corruption degrades the whole system and has unintended consequences.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Pale Door - Shudder
(Horror western)
After a botched train robbery, two brothers and their gang of cowboys must survive the night in a ghost town, inhabited by a coven of witches. After a botched robbery, two brothers and their gang of cowboys must survive the night in a ghost town inhabited by a coven of witches.
Pale+Door.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Pale Door - Shudder
(Horror western)
After a botched train robbery, two brothers and their gang of cowboys must survive the night in a ghost town, inhabited by a coven of witches. After a botched robbery, two brothers and their gang of cowboys must survive the night in a ghost town inhabited by a coven of witches.
Pale+Door.jpg
Watched this today.
Wasn't bad or anything but it's one of those movies where it is obvious on the screen how low the budget was and how inexperienced the director was.