Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:mjlol: Fam, I was just watching a found footage joint that had the dumbest to summon the creature ever. You had to stare down train tracks and into a tunnel without blinking for ONE HOUR. So this physically impossible task is the only way you actually put yourself in danger. I gotta check my amazon prime account to grab the name.
Butterfly kisses.:russ:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven’t watched anything horror related since the break. This will be my first horror content watch this year.

I'm happy to have dropped your first horror viewing of 2021! Let me know what you think, I thought it was creative as hell. Kinda reminded me of the short film that got Lights Out a production deal.

I’m at 5:40 in - what’s in the boxxxx??!!!
:damn::damn:

:shaq: ....They killed it on build-up!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm happy to have dropped your first horror viewing of 2021! Let me know what you think, I thought it was creative as hell. Kinda reminded me of the short film that got Lights Out a production deal.

:shaq: ....They killed it on build-up!
I saw this one before ! I think I commented in here about it last year. This was a good one. Definitely didn’t have 993k views when I saw it. It picked up momentum.