Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The average Scream fan would be mad asf if that happened. No one wants to wait 15 yrs to see the main and favorite character get killed off. That’s like killing Jamie Lee Curtis off from Halloween like they did that one Halloween movie in the beginning of the scene and it essentially killed the entire franchise until it was revived in 2007.
That Halloween sucked because everything after JLC's death was atrocious. If the overall movie is well done than any character can be killed.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just did what he was going to do and it would’ve been mean and you two would be fighting. So yeah lol. I’m trying to save all of us.

And we’ve talked about Syd. I agree with you about her being tied to the franchise but I also think if the franchise wants to continue beyond a fifth installment, it’s time to clear the board. Scream is a lot of things but it’s also generational trauma. Time to move to another generation and let them have their own stories

I did it anyway.
tenor.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You all remember this, haven't seen this in years
_B8l0Py-zvLF5f7x6inybCDYarMmxGmBH45xDApxxF5azttZ82h-MNBCUjkrm_hnZ9uZs-WD989qAH4KEaTV8ht9tduqm-tWhNNR3t0
I rewatched Wolfen for the first time in years during Wolf Week as part of my Halloween Month list.

Wolfen: The best movie about a pack of magical Native American wolf spirits fighting to stop the gentrification of 1980s inner city New York ever made.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Jello Biafra said:
I hated Phantasm 2 so much but it did result in the over abundantly weird Part 3 that I truly love so I can't be too mad at it.

Phantasm 2 was DOPE!!!! Man, we waited so damned long to find out what happened from the end of the first flick that the theater was PACKED when it was first-run.

Also, don't bother watching the 4th and 5th installments although we DO find out more about where 'The Tall Man' comes from and his motivations.​