Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just watched the OG Evil Dead. This gotta be top 5 in most bloody, Gory movies ever. :damn:

Check 2 and 3

I was 10 years old when I saw the first one. I wasn’t ready for the tree rape:bryan:

My blu ray set has the first 2 films. Got them at Walmart today for about 7 bucks. :ehh:

2 is more in the vain of 1. Just a lil crazier. 3 goes way left field

Ima hold off on 2 til next October. If I ever come across 3 I’ll probably pick it up.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Slasher Season 4 Coming To Shudder
lAC5mPap_o.jpg

Scanners and Videodrome director David Cronenberg is to star in a new series of horror anthology Slasher for AMC streaming service Shudder.

The streamer has ordered a new eight-episode installment of the series, which has run for three seasons on platforms including Chiller and Netflix.

Slasher: Flesh & Blood, produced by Canadian production company Shaftesbury, will air exclusively on Shudder in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand in 2021 with second window runs in the UK and Ireland and Canada, where it will first air on Hollywood Suite. Production is underway now in Ontario, Canada.

Slasher: Flesh & Blood follows a wealthy but dysfunctional family gathering for a reunion on a secluded island. Their old wounds and competitive rivalries flare up when the family realizes a masked killer is on the island, intent on cruelly picking them off one by one.

Read More...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Slasher Season 4 Coming To Shudder
lAC5mPap_o.jpg

Scanners and Videodrome director David Cronenberg is to star in a new series of horror anthology Slasher for AMC streaming service Shudder.

The streamer has ordered a new eight-episode installment of the series, which has run for three seasons on platforms including Chiller and Netflix.

Slasher: Flesh & Blood, produced by Canadian production company Shaftesbury, will air exclusively on Shudder in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand in 2021 with second window runs in the UK and Ireland and Canada, where it will first air on Hollywood Suite. Production is underway now in Ontario, Canada.

Slasher: Flesh & Blood follows a wealthy but dysfunctional family gathering for a reunion on a secluded island. Their old wounds and competitive rivalries flare up when the family realizes a masked killer is on the island, intent on cruelly picking them off one by one.

Read More...
:merchant:And I thought last season couldn’t be topped.

This is about to be insanity levels - looking forward to this when it drops.
:laff::deadmanny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This movie is kind of good - Shudder has been heavy on it with their horror movies; I was underrating their foreign horror flicks but these past few movies have been Lit. MONSTRUM now this IMPETIGORE
:ohhh:
45f9b1649a894e89_boxart.jpg
WTF at the picture/cover!! :mjlol:reminds me of a sohh/coli poster's avatar!!

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Indonesia Picks Horror Film 'Impetigore' for Oscars Contention - Variety

Creepy horror film “Impetigore” by hotshot director Joko Anwar has been selected by Indonesia as its national representative in the Academy Awards’ best international feature film category.

The news was announced by the Indonesian Academy Awards Selection Committee on Tuesday. Anwar quickly retweeted the information, adding: “Hopefully this film can be a good representation and raise the international audiences’ interest in Indonesian films.”

The film, which premiered at the Sundance festival in January this year, tells the story of two women who are not making a great success of big city life, and who return to their home village. While promised an inheritance there, they encounter numerous strange events.

“Impetigore” stars Marissa Anita, Tara Basro, Christine Hakim and Asmara Abigail, who was last year named as an Asian Star Up Next by Variety and the International Film Festival and Awards Macao. The film is handled in the U.S. by Shudder.