Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller, what superhero comics do you think would make good horror shows? I think a Brother Voodoo show is long over due.

images
brother voodoo
doc strange
doc savage
Constantine (obv)
swamp thing (obv)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Look what he did^^^^ I said earlier today that I was compiling my Blumhouse list and then he swagger jacked my whole idea!! I said it earlier this morning and he posted up no types of concern for the content list that I was putting in.

He's a good friend lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Slow your roll - they have a long way to go before they can claim Blumhouse’s spot. Dont get too eager that you gas them up before they consistently deliver the product.
I just made an observation; wasn't gassing anyone up. Saban just seems to be moving into the horror lane all of a sudden.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
images

A girl and her friends play a mysterious game that summons a horrifying creature known as the Midnight Man, who uses their worst fears against them.
Release date: January 19, 2018 (USA)
Directors: Travis Zariwny, Aitor Uribarri
Cinematography: Gavin Kelly
Executive producers: Michael Sirow, Louise Linton, Steven Mnuchin, Christopher Lemole, Nicolas Chartier, More
Music composed by: Olaf Pyttlik, Олаф Питтлик

Watching now:francis:

I LOVE this movie but only because I think it's terrible to the point of being entertaining. It's got some horror heavyweights hamming it up by the end that put it over the top into my "so bad it's good" pantheon of greats.