Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller, what superhero comics do you think would make good horror shows? I think a Brother Voodoo show is long over due.

images

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm loving it so far. Also what horror comics do you think would make a good show?
The 1st run of MARVEL Zombies
Elsa Bloodstone
They tried Blade back in the day with Sticky Fingaz lol the anime was dope tho!!
Man-Thing
Def Brother Voodoo
Absolute Carnage
Immortal Hulk
This one joint called Nailbiter.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
MONSTRUM has to be the best monster/ creature horror movie in the past 5 years. Top 5 . 8.5/10
I'm not even half way in and I'm loving it. The main character, his daughter and brother all have great chemistry. And he gives me Ned Stark vibes. Too damn noble and surrounded by snakes. And the Tiger knights leader always got the . :mjpls: face on.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller, what superhero comics do you think would make good horror shows? I think a Brother Voodoo show is long over due.

images
Brother Voodoo would be good. In the same vein a Papa Midnight (the Constantine tweener character) show would be good too.

A series about Magik and her being kidnapped by Belasco to Limbo would make a good series.

An anthology type series with Phantom Stranger with a serialized story focusing on The Stranger woven into it is an idea I have had since high school that I think could work.

An adaptation of Neil Gaiman's Black Orchid series for Vertigo would make a killer supernatural TV show.

There is an obscure magic character at Marvel named Jennifer Kale who was a supporting character in Man-Thing's book. She is part of this family of witches who used to be part of a cult that worships this Atlantean goddess that killed all of her family for some reason I can't remember and I always thought a Buffy the Vampire Slayer type vehicle would be cool for Jennifer. She has an immortal mentor who trains her in how to use magic; the cult is always sending demons after her because she is the key to resurrecting their goddess. The whole thing writes itself.

The I, Vampire series about the reluctant vampire Andrew Bennett and his centuries long mission to track down and kill his bloodthirsty vampire wife would make a great TV show.

A Dr. Terrence Thirteen show would be cool. Dr. 13 is a parapsychologist who investigates supernatural events to prove they aren't real but who ends up finding out that not only does magic exist but that he is descended from a long line of magicians.

And of course Deadman...it would be like a supernatural Quantum Leap.