Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The reason why Scream 3 trilogy should have stopped at 3 and 4 shouldn’t have ever been made bc real Scream fans know that part 4 is the parody of the franchise.

i forgot 4 even existed..thanks for the reminder.

part 2 was a stretch then 3 was just boring..fukking Roseanne's sister/Jackie as the ghostface killer..:mjlol::mjlol:

like My guy DNA says..

You know my slogan..get the Scream the fukk outa here..Naw..get scream 2 the fukk outa here, get scream 3 the fukk outa here and get that wack no screen presence scream 4 the fukk outa here..!!

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Think I'm going to grab this when it comes out just for The Miner action figure:

EmZmD_ZUcAE1TG6

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The reason why Scream 3 trilogy should have stopped at 3 and 4 shouldn’t have ever been made bc real Scream fans know that part 4 is the parody of the franchise.

Counterpoint: Scream 3 is the film that shouldn't be counted as part of the franchise since it's the only Scream film that Kevin Williamson didn't write.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Counterpoint: Scream 3 is the film that shouldn't be counted as part of the franchise since it's the only Scream film that Kevin Williamson didn't write.
Kevin Williamson must have had writer’s block at that stage or did the scream 4 script for monetary purposes, i agree with the video that Scream ended for me at the trilogy stage.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the hell??? They can’t do this - !!!
Stephen King's The Outsider Cancelled By HBO

Stephen King's The Outsider has been canceled by HBO after only one season, though it remains a bit puzzling as to why. The Outsider actually had relatively strong numbers during its 10 episodes, and the decision to cancel it took about eight months after the season (and now potentially series) finale aired (via THR).

—-
Dont talk to me about any hbo shows , no hbo originals, no series - no hbo anything. I don’t even want to see the letters h,b, or o. They’re done. I’m canceling HBO max and anything else associated with hbo for this , I don’t care, they can kiss my ass
45pi.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They cancelled it - why??? That’s all I want to know. What’s the reason??
‘The Outsider’ Season 2: HBO Cancels Stephen King Series, But Could It Find a Home Elsewhere?

In a somewhat surprising move, HBO has decided to cancels the Stephen King series The Outsider. This despite the fact that work had already been underway for Season 2 this year in the wake of the show’s debut early in 2020.

The news comes via Deadline, who reports that MRC – the studio behind the show – will be shopping The Outsider Season 2 to other outlets after HBO passed on a second season. Richard Price, the show’s executive producer, put together a script and a bible for the show’s continuation, which would center around Cynthia Erivo’s character Holly (who’s a prominent character in multiple King books) as it “expands King’s universe, exploring the human, naturalistic and inexplicable with a sustained pervasive dread you can’t put your finger on.”

The Outsider Season 2 is being taken to premium networks and streamers, so it’ll be interesting to see where it lands (if it does). Netflix would seem a solid fit given that MRC produces Ozark, and Jason Bateman is an executive producer on The Outsider. He also directed the show’s first couple of episodes, which I think are the best thing he’s directed thus far.
—-
Netflix better pick this up.
This makes no sense.

-Halloween gets pushed back to Infinity 2021
- no Saw remake
-Watchmen cancelled after one season
-Swamp Thing cancelled after one season
- The Outsider cancelled after one season
- Scream reboot pushed back

This year is dirt - I can’t believe this
tenor.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Hierophant I’m watching the last 45 minutes of MONSTRUM that I don’t finish the other day. You’ll like this movie - I think this one definitely has you written all over it. Gotta watch it.
I'll check it. I love martial arts and horror. I may just break down and get shudder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Imma check when I get back
Finished it yesterday. Really enjoyed it very good twist on the passion trope. The ending was cheesy though the whole interview bit.

@The Hierophant I’m watching the last 45 minutes of MONSTRUM that I don’t finish the other day. You’ll like this movie - I think this one definitely has you written all over it. Gotta watch it.
Watching it now, you were spot on. Thanks, sis. Some of these characters a re clowns the dude who scared his own people in the rain.:russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Swamp Thing cancelled after one season

This hit me hard, as a kid I loved the cartoon, had the toys and really liked the comic. I even met the writer for one of the more recent comic book runs. Swamp thing is another example of a superhero horror comic in the vein if hellblazer , helstrom and hellboy.