Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I meant to check on you- power back on? So far this week, we had power outages due to high winds, internet was out for a whole day bc the cable was impacted by multiple power lines down, top that with floods bc of a storm and there’s a lake nearby.

My damn hot water heater broke - And I have to wait for the contractor next week bc of availability due to Covid. This is a fairly new house/neighborhood too- the contractor said that the builders design&build these homes up as fast as possible to sell- so the interior appliance construction is shoddy. everyone in my neighborhood is having plumbing/water issues bc of the surge in usage since everybody is home 24/7. Cold water showers are Worse than any horror Movies
:damn::damn:
It’s like they built these houses on top of a graveyard- every time I look there’s a different issue or something weird going on in the development
:leostare::aicmon:
We don't have these problems in NY.:sas2: You shoulda come back home.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The Book of Blood. I’m about six stories deep into it and it’s fukking fire. The first two short stories Book of Blood and Midnight Meat Train have their own films out. I watched the Midnight Meat Train film after. Bradly Cooper is in it and as for the film overall, it’s decent. I prefer the short story version though.
I was watching Book of Blood, I'm not caring for it. Midnight Meat train wasn't bad.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yup...they all need some serious de-programming.
The only people who need reprogramming are the idiots who lurk in groups to observe the behavior of groups that they’re not a part of or have any interest in. Which in essence would make @Straw Hat Luffy a stalker. And you responded like it was all good.
:beli::deadmanny:
How pressed must one be to stalk Rob Zombie fans and you co-signed that like it was normal behavior. Get off the RZ hate - y’all are wearing my patience just like a Christmas movie
tenor.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I was watching Book of Blood, I'm not caring for it. Midnight Meat train wasn't bad.
I think book of blood is on Shudder. Looks low-budget plus I didn’t think it deserved a movie so I didn’t watch. It’s the opening story that talks about how one of the characters has all these stories written over his body by the demons. Aka the book of blood. The rest of the stories told in the short story collection is from the characters body.

don’t know how they made that an individual film

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think book of blood is on Shudder. Looks low-budget plus I didn’t think it deserved a movie so I didn’t watch. It’s the opening story that talks about how one of the characters has all these stories written over his body by the demons. Aka the book of blood. The rest of the stories told in the short story collection is from the characters body.

don’t know how they made that an individual film
Book of Blood is Hulu @The Hierophant

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’ve never seen you say anything good about Rob Zombie movies but now all of a sudden you just happen to be in his fan club.
:gucci::comeon:
I don’t have Facebook so save all
Of that “cult” stuff.
Do you not remember I did a lord of Salem review and said I enjoyed it for what it was and I’m interested in the person rob zombie himself??

I joined the group because I’m a fan.

what I’m saying is his fans hard core stans.

you can insult a fan base and respect the artist